34

A/N
I just want you guys to know that once this fic is done I will only be working on this

A/NI just want you guys to know that once this fic is done I will only be working on this

For a while

Why?

Well,to put it simply,I feel like I have to

I want to test my writing skills

I need to prove I can write certain topics like drug use and stuff like that

And don't worry I will also be rewriting(not re-editing,writing)my first Kurt fic because that bad boy also has some problems

But that's a different story for another day

Let's start the chapter!

Sarah's pov
Jenny and Gigi squealed while Kenzie smiled proudly,I had just finished telling them about me and Ehren's double proposal and how we both said yes."show us the ring!"Jenny and Gigi both exclaimed,making me and Kenzie laugh.I held up my hand,showing off the ring Ehren got.Jenny whistled while Gigi held my hand and examined the ring,"Sarah I've never seen a ring that beautiful in my life."Gigi whispered,sounding breathless."what does Ehren's ring look like?"Jenny asked curiously,"oh I can answer that one for you,"Kenzie chimed in."considering the fact that I'm basically the one who got it."she joked,I jokingly rolled my eyes as she pulled up a picture of the ring.

Ehren's pov
"Shit Ehren,that's a nice ass ring."Bam complimented.I had just finished telling him,Dave,and Chris about Sarah and I's double proposal and how we both said yes."I know right?"i said,"Sarah said Kenzie helped her get it,something about her cousin working at a ring shop."I explained."well you know what this means right?"Dave asked,I tilted my head a bit in confusion."no?"Chris and Bam grinned,"it's time for a FUCKING WHILE BACHELOR PARTY!"All three of them exclaimed.I jumped back a bit,my eyes widened.

"Oh fuck."