37

A/N
Five drafts left!

Also the following chapter is sort of a reference to my Bam Margera fic

Those two fics aren't connected but you should still probably read it

It's in part 3:Bam and Maddie's unholy union

Now let's start the chapter!

Ehren's pov
Sarah and I were at home,trying our best to look at some venues.we didn't need to work on a guest list because it was obvious who was coming:The jackass crew,Sarah's friends and family,and my family.as we were trying to look at some nice venues we heard the front door open,Sarah squeaked and I instantly got up,standing in front of her in a defense pose.turns out it was only Steve-O,Bam,and Chris.I sighed in annoyance while Sarah sighed out of relief."what the fuck are you guys doing here?"I asked,crossing my arms."you almost gave me a heart attack."Sarah pouted,"sorry Sarah Bella but we came to grab something."Steve-O said.we looked at each other and back at them with confused faces,"you guys left something here?"Sarah said in a confused tone.

"What did you leave?"I asked curiously,Chris grinned.Bam rushed towards me and grabbed me,throwing me over his shoulder,I could hear Sarah gasp."WHAT THE FUCK MARGERA?!"I exclaimed,"we came to get you dipshit!"he exclaimed.Chris and Steve-O began to laugh,"guys come on put him down."Sarah said."no can do Sarah,it'll break the rules."Chris said,"what fucking rules?!"I asked."wedding rules man!"Steve-O replied,"THE BRIDE ISNT ALLOWED TO SEE THE GROOM UNTIL THE DAY OF THE WEDDING!"Bam practically yelled in my ear."ow!"i exclaimed,rubbing my ear."time to go asswipe!"Bam said,"No!Sarah!don't let them take me!"I begged as they carried me out of the house.