3

Sarah's pov
we finally pulled away from the kiss,I quietly panted.

"U-Um,hi?"

"Hi."

"I-I'm sorry about that."i apologized to the man,"no,no,don't apologize.if I'm being honest,I really enjoyed that."he admitted.I widened my eyes and blushed,"I...I'm Sarah."i nervously introduced herself to the man.he smirked,"I'm Ehren."he introduced myself to me.I smiled,"you have a nice name."i complimented him."thanks,so do you."he complimented me,i blushed again."mind if I buy you a drink?"he asked,"O-Oh,I uh...drink alcohol."i confessed."oh,"I felt so embarrassed,but I just didn't like not being in control of my body,"that's ok."he assured me,"how bout a soda then?"he suggested.my face lit up,I smiled and nodded.he smiled back,I noticed that he didn't really show off his teeth with he smiled.

"He might just be self conscious of his smile Sarah,stop jumping to conclusions."I thought.after ordering me a soda,Ehren and I chatted practically all night.i didn't even realize how long it was until I got a text from Gigi,telling me that her and girls left.I blushed when she told me to use protection,"what are you looking at?"Ehren asked.I squeaked and quickly shoved my phone back on my pocket,"m-my friend just texted me something stupid,it-it's nothing."i sometimes wished I knew what goes on in Gigi's mind that makes her write stuff like that."you know,you don't really seem too comfortable here."he pointed out,i gulped."w-well I don't really go to bars that much,I-I only go with my friends because they make me."I admitted,"well...where would you rather be?"he asked curiously.

"W-Well..."I trailed off,hesitating for a moment."The p-park,it's really pretty at night a-and all of the fireflies are out."I replied,"then we'll go there."i widened my eyes and gave him a shocked look."O-Oh no,w-we don't have to if you don't want to."I tried to insist as he paid his tab,"nonsense,if you want to go then we'll go."he assured me.he hopped off the stood he was sitting on,I quickly hopped off the stool I was sitting on and followed him out the bar.it was dark,not too dark but still dark.the city was illuminated by the bright lights of buildings,but I was still a bit scared.terrible things happen at night:in movies,shows,book,and just in real life in general.

I nervously grabbed onto Ehren's arm,he gave me a concerned look."are you ok Sarah?"he asked in a worried tone,I looked at him.I realized what I was doing and let go,"I-I'm sorry!"I quickly apologized."I-It's just that I don't really like being out in the city at night."I tried to explain,"hey,hey,it's ok Sarah breathe."Ehren calmed me down.he pulled me closer to him,making me blush once again."you don't have to be afraid,I'll protect you."he assured me,"now let's get you to the park."he said with a smile.at that moment I felt calm,I felt safe in his arms.I widened my eyes and blushed as a wave of realization washed over me,am I falling for a guy I just met?