12

Ehren's pov
Sarah really is innocent,she looked embarrassed when she admitted she never did bondage before."huh...guess I'll be showing you the ropes huh?"i joked,we both laughed."I'll be right back."I gave her a quick kiss before getting up and going over to my drawers,I had some ropes from a couple of years ago,it was thick but hopefully if I don't tie it too tightly it won't leave a mark on her perfect body.I walked towards her,holding up the ropes,she nervously fidgeted in bed."don't worry,I won't do it too tightly."I assured her,getting on the bed."so,what are you going to tie first?"she asked reluctantly,"well,"I pointed at her wrists."your wrists of course,and then I'll tie your legs."i replied,she lightly blushed.

She slowly rose her arms up and put her wrists together,I gently grabbed them and tied them.I made sure that it wasn't too tight but that she couldn't wiggle her way out of it,I gently pushed her down onto the bed and spread her legs apart.I gently kissed her thigh before tying her left leg to her thigh,I did the same thing to her other leg."W-What about my clothes?"she asked,"well..."I grinned."I could rip them off,"I suggested,she widened her eyes."don't worry,"I kissed her forehead,"I'll buy you new clothes."I assured her."now,are the ropes too tight?"i asked,she shook her head no."are you ready?"I asked,"Y-Yes."she replied.