30

Sarah's pov
I yawned as I woke up from my nap.I was craving leftover takeout,which is something Kenzie told me would happen.so I got out of bed and quietly made my way downstairs,as I did I could hear Ehren talking to someone.I quickly hid behind a wall,not wanting Ehren to catch me sneaking off into the kitchen and end his call.I know eavesdropping is wrong,but i was extremely curious.

"Come on Dave help me out here!"

"Ehren it's all your decision,I can't make it for you."

"Ehren's talking to Dave?that's nice and all,but what are they even talking about?"I thought.

"But this is exactly what happened to you when you had Ruby!"

I tilted my head in confusion,"what's Ehren talking about?and what does Ruby have to do with anything?"I thought.Ruby is Dave's first kid,I briefly met her on set for Jackass Forever.curious,I decided to keep listening."But-"Ehren groaned in annoyance,"But what if she doesn't want to marry me?"I widened my eyes.Ehren...wants to marry me?is it because I'm pregnant?"Ehren,you've been planning this since you first told us about her."i sighed out of relief hearing Dave say that,"think of her being pregnant as that boost you needed to man up and propose!"it was quiet for a second."I'll..."Ehren sighed,"I'll think about it."he said."try not to think too hard about it,alright McGehehey?"It was quiet again,"alright,I'll talk to you later."Ehren said.