2

A/N
There's only like one fanfic on wattpad(besides mine)for Ehren

So sad🥲

Ehren's pov
"Another boring night at the bar."I thought,I took a long sip of my beer.I almost came to this bar every single night,it was kind of pathetic.I thought that this night would be like every other night,but I was wrong.as I turned my head,I noticed a young but beautiful girl staring at me.she seemed to be zoned out,maybe she was mesmerized?but by what?by me?no way,who would want to be with me?"can I help you?"I asked,snapping her out of zoned out state.she blinked several times and shook her head."I-I'm uh,sorry for this:my friends dared me to do this."before i could say anything she grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me down to her level,smashing her lips against mine.

I widened my eyes,not knowing how to react at first.her lips were soft,like a cake or a cloud.is this what it's like to kiss a cloud?if so,I want more.I pulled her closer to me and deepened the kiss,I could hear some girls squealing in the background and assumed they were her friends.we finally pulled away from the kiss,I stared into her eyes as she quietly panted.

"U-Um,hi?"

"Hi."

"I-I'm sorry about that."she apologized,"no,no,don't apologize.if I'm being honest,I really enjoyed that."I admitted.she widened her eyes and blushed,"I...I'm Sarah."she nervously introduced herself to me.I smirked,trying not to show off my teeth."I'm Ehren."I introduced myself to her,she smiled."you have a nice name."she complimented me,"thanks,so do you."she blushed again."mind if I buy you a drink?"I asked,"O-Oh,I uh...drink alcohol."she confessed."oh,that's ok."I assured her,"how bout a soda then?"I suggested.her face lit up,she smiled and nodded.I smiled back,once again making sure she didn't see my teeth.