8

Ehren's pov
Dave socked me in the arm,"OW!"I exclaimed."what was that for asshole?"I yelled,rubbing the spot where he hit me."You know exactly why!"Dave yelled,"guys stop!"Chris said as he got in between us."Ehren,we're just concerned about your new relationship."Steve-O said,trying to be rational."but everything is fine!"I tried to assure them,"everything is not fine McGehehey!"Dave yelled."first of all,you don't even know how old this girl is.and second of all,"he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt,"YOU LIED TO HER!"he yelled in my face.Chris pulled him off of me,"well I don't want her to worry about me!"i spat."what are you fuckers yelling about?I'm trying to teach Phoenix how to skate."Bam said,walking into the room."where is he?"Steve-O asked,"with Weeman and Preston."he replied.

"Ehren's hooking up with some 20 year old girl!"Dave exclaimed,"you are?"Bam asked."yeah,so what?"I asked as I crossed my arms,"dude..."he grinned."fucking sweet!"i grinned as he gave me a high five."Bam don't encourage him!he didn't even tell this girl he's a jackass!"Dave said,Bam's face dropped."dude,not cool."I felt betrayed,"how do I even tell her?"I asked."plus,we're not even dating yet!"I pointed out,"he has a point."Chris spoke.Dave sighed,pushing some hair back behind his ear.I then heard my watch beep,"ah fuck I gotta go,I promised Sarah I'd pick her up from work."i said.