23

Sarah's pov
I woke up to the smell of toast and eggs.I sat up and yawned,rubbing my eyes as I took a moment to realize where I was;Ehren's apartment.I was still wearing the clothes I wore last night(minus the jacket and shoes),but I was wearing different pants.I widened my eyes and blushed,"did Ehren get me new pants?"I thought.the door,which was crack,opened to reveal Ehren holding a tray while extending his leg out to open the door."oh!morning babe!"he said,standing up straight."Oh Ehren,"he walked towards me with the tray and gently placed it on my lap,"you didn't have to make me breakfast."i said as he sat down next to me."well you're my girlfriend,and as your boyfriend I have to take care of you."he insisted,I blushed and smiled.

Suddenly,I widened my eyes:I have work today!"oh my god,I have work!"i exclaimed."baby,baby,relax."he said,holding my arms."B-But-"he cut me off,"I called in for you and told them you're "sick",we have the whole to ourselves."he explained."we...do?"I asked,he nodded.I blushed,feeling embarrassed about how I acted."do you wanna share my breakfast with me?"I asked,he chuckled and nodded.as we are,we sometimes fed each other which was really cute."you know,there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about."I swallowed the the strawberry I ate,"what is it?"I was really hoping it wasn't anything bad.I mean,I don't think our relationship is bad.in fact,I would say it's pretty healthy!

Cliffhanger!

What's Ehren gonna talk to Sarah about?