4

No one's pov
Sarah held Ehren's hand as they walked through the park.fireflies were out and about,illuminating light as the pair walked down the trail.Ehren felt a bit nervous,because he was so used to one of the guys popping out and scaring the shit out of him or pranking him,PTSD from being in Jackass."you know,"Sarah looked at him,"I know we just met...but you seem like a genuine person,tell me more about you."she blushed."well...I work as a nurse."Ehren smiled and listen to her babble on about what she considered to be her boring life,but Ehren felt invested.it was like a book,or in this case an audio book."but what about you?"she asked,snapping him out of his trance.Ehren widened his eyes as they stopped walking,"shit!what do I do?"he thought.

A million thoughts were running through his head:should he tell her the truth?or,should he lie?he gulped,sighing and choosing the second choice."well,I'm a motorcyclist."Sarah raised her eyebrows,"a motorcyclist?"he nodded."i enter competitions and stuff like that."he explained,"woah..."her eyes lit up.Ehren felt bad for lying,but what else could he do?he's not ready to tell her about who he really is,he doesn't want her to worry about him.that sounds shitty,but it's what he felt.a gust of wind blew,making Sarah shiver.Ehren widened his eyes and immediately took off his hoodie,"Ehren wh-"he put his hoodie on her.She blushed,"I don't want you to get cold."he whispered.

She immediately hugged him,he hesitated for a moment before hugging back."I don't want to ruin the moment but how do I get home?"she whispered,he chuckled as they pulled away from the hug."I can drive you home if you want."he offered,she hesitated.she then said something that is extremely risky,"I think...I'd rather go home with you."he widened his eyes and blushed."are...are you sure?"he asked,making sure she thought her decision through.

That's when it happened

Sarah pulled Ehren to her height and smashed her lips against his.Ehren widened his eyes,trying to process if he should kiss back or not."ah fuck it."he lifted her legs up and wrapped them around his waist as he passionately kissed her back,Sarah held onto them as they continued to kiss.they painted as they finally pulled away to breathe,"we should get to my place quick."Ehren suggested.Sarah quickly nodded,Ehren smiled and began to carry her out of the park.

I'm not rushing their relationship I swear