22

Ehren's pov
"Danger Ehren!Danger Ehren!"I put my hand behind Sarah's back and smiled at the paparazzi taking our pictures,"how are you feeling?"I whispered in her ear."I'm a bit tired,"she admitted,"but I'll be ok."she assured me.I kissed the side of her forehead,"we'll leave soon."I assured her."but what about the movie?plus I don't want your friends to get mad."she asked,"baby,relax,we'll only see half of the movie.if you get tired by then,we'll leave."I explained.I held her hand and we walked off to the rest of the guys,we chatted for a while before going inside to watch the movie.as we sat down,I noticed Sarah looked nervous."Penny for your thoughts?"she looked at me,"Is it ok if I don't watch some of your parts?I...I don't like seeing you get hurt."she asked.

"Of course Sarah."I replied,she held onto my arm and rested her head on my shoulder.I blushed and smiled,looking at the screen as the lights started to dim.about halfway through the movie,Sarah was out like a light,sleeping on my shoulder and holding onto my arm.I smiled and gently kissed the side of her forehead,I slightly turned a bit and told Knoxville that I was gonna take Sarah home."ah come on man,the movie isn't even over yet."he whined,"cant you take her back home when it ends?"I glared at him,"she had a long day Johnny,she didn't even have to come.but she did,because she cares not only about me but about all of you."I spat.I got up and gently lifted Sarah up,"I'm taking her home."and with that I walked out of the theater with Sarah in my arms.