"Sting!"

No One's POV

Fairy Tail and Sabertooth members arrived in Hargeon but had Erza and Minerva scout out to where Sting and the Master of Abyss Horn were. According to their intel, Crunch was seen with Sting at the abandoned ruins near the edge of Hargeon near the ports. 

Naturally Erza, Minerva, Lucy, and Rogue devised a plan, but as expected Natsu didn't care. His only concern was saving Lector and bring Sting back to Sabertooth with his family. 

"Natsu, you can't just run up to the ruins and demand Lector back." Lucy said as the fairy tail and sabertooth members gathered in the woods outside of the ruins.

"Why not?"

"First off, we don't if Lector is there. Secondly, there is no way they are just going to hand Lector over to you." Lucy pressed.

"Maybe they won't hand Lector over," A soft sweet voice said. Everyone turned around as Yukino walked up to them all.

"Yukino?" Rogue asked.

"Maybe we could show Sting Lector is safe and sound." Yukino said as she pulled Lector out from behind her. 

"Lector's back!" Frosch said in the sweet Frosch voice. 

"Oh Lector." Rogue said.

"You found Lector." Orga said.

"Well done Yukino." Rufus applauded.

"How did you find Lector." Minerva asked.

"Sting." Yukino began, "At Sabertooth, I knew someone was watching me. It was Sting. As soon as you left. I thought I blacked out. But I woke up with Ophiuchus's key in hand. She was able to lead me to Lector."

"Sting returned Ophiuchus to you?" Erza asked.

Yukino nodded, "It makes sense." Lucy added, "They are using the twelve Zodiacs and have no use for the 13th Zodiac. All Sting would have to do is snag it and slip away to get it to Yukino."

"I must say Sting may act like a child but he's the Master for a reason." Rufus commented. 

"Precisely why we must help him." Minerva said, "Now let us show Abyss Horn what happens when you not only piss off a guild, but two guild's and it's master."

The guild's divided into two teams.

Team 1: Minerva, Rogue, Orga, Erza, Natsu, and Happy

Team 2: Yukino, Lector, Frosch, Rufus, and Lucy

"Team 1 would enter with as usual a big bang as usual. Meanwhile Team 2 would try to be silent. Or sneaky. Team 1 would be other the distraction and way to lure both Crunch and Sting out. No doubt Crunch will have Sting following him around. So, while they are distracted, Team 1 lures them to the courtyard. And Team 2 gets ahold of the Zodiac Keys, before blocking Crunch's forces in the courtyard." Rufus explained.

"In which case Sting will see Lector and it's a Master VS Master showdown." Natsu exclaimed, "Can I join?"

"This is Sabertooth's fight, not our Natsu." Erza explained.

"Plus, you're not a master." Lucy pointed out. Natsu just grumbled.

"Now that we have a plan. Let's go bring Sting home." Yukino said as Lector and Frosch jumped high with Happy.

"Aye." they all said.

In the ruins, Minerva and Erza stood side by side as the two had their backs against the wall to a falling apart ruin where guards were walking by. 

"On three?" Erza asked.

"On three." Minerva agreed.

"One, two-"