1st VS 2nd

No One's POV

It was time for a furious fight to take place. A fight between two men for the leadership of the Sabertooth guild. With the master title and guildmates hanging in the balance. Only one can win and be master of Sabertooth and who knows what awaits the loser. 

Jiemma Orland VS Sting Eucliffe

Mest awaited hidden inside Sabertooth's guild hall for Jiemma to return. He was on the second floor over looking the hall. Even Mest was curious as to who would win. He was confident in Sting but he remembers how Sting needed the help of Rogue to defeat him a years ago. Mest didn't know what the outcome would be. 

Jiemma walked into the guild hall and grew angry when the guards came only to inform him all the members of Sabertooth have been freed. Mest teleported outside of the hall where Sting was staring at the doors of his guild. he was curious to what Sting was thinking about.

Sting's POV

Jiemma, Jiemma is in there. He took my guild, had them in chains, locked away in cages like animals. It's disgusting.

Keeping them in cages as if they are in a dog house. If they do as he says they'll be rewarded, if they disappoint...I've been there. Rogue, Minerva, Lector, and Yukino have been there.

I have to win this. I can not loose this fight. I must fight for my guild, for my family, for my friends. For them I'll fight.

No One's POV

Sting stepped towards the doors and opened them. He walked in to see Jiemma was in middle of hounding his guards for allowing the Sabertooth guild to escape. Jiemma turned to see Sting and only Sting in the door way. He stood there alone waiting for Jiemma to speak.

"You know the deal. You're not a member of Sabertooth nor are you it's master. You don't belong here." Jiemma said.

"No Jiemma! It's you who doesn't belong here. This is my guild. Whether I'm the master or not, this is my guild, and I will not allow you to sully its good name." Sting said. "That way you treated us, that wasn't a guild.  Sabertooth is a guild that cherishes it's comrades call it weak or pathetic. But know here at Sabertooth we treat our members like family. That's the Sabertooth way." Sting said. As he finished his sentences Jiemma attacked.

Sting knew he would, after all Jiemma hated the idea of someone changing the 'Sabertooth Way'. Sting dodge it. Sting had to be smart. Last time he beat Jiemma he had the help of Rogue, but this time Rogue wasn't there to help him. He was on his own.

Jiemma screamed with hatred and anger in his voice. You could feel his magic power from anywhere in the guild. Jiemma had piercing eyes staring at Sting.

"You think you've won? Your mistaken." Jiemma stated.

"No. You lost the moment you attacked my family." Sting said. Soon the magic power radiating from the guild hall increased. Feeling the pain of his family hurt, watching them in chains triggered Sting's Dragon Force.

Outside Natsu and Gajieel were prepared to ram down the door and attack.

"I'm fired up now." Natsu said.

"No. This is Sting's fight." Rogue said. "Sting lost his first battle because Jiemma used Yukino and Lector to throw Sting off. We mustn't interfere."

"We must hope he pulls it off." Rufus said.

"He will." Yukino said. "He is our master afterall."

All Members of Sabertooth POV

We believe in you Sting.

Sting's POV

Jiemma attack using the same attack he used on Lector. It really pissed me off. I was able to doge it as I got ready to deal.

"Holy Ray." I yelled white rays rained down on him. Some seemed to braise him him but no real damage. As much as I hate it he was once our master and there's the reason. All guild masters are normally the strongest in the guilds.

Jiemma seemed more determined. More determined than when he wanted Rogue and I gone. He blasted me with an explosion sending me rolling back towards the guild doors. I'll admit it hurt but like hell I'm going to back down now.

"Holy Breath!" I yelled. Jiemma was powerful. Although he lost most of his demon powers he was still strong.

"You should a left when you had the chance." Jiemma said.

10 minutes later.

Yukino's POV

"What's taking so long?" I asked.

"It's a battle between masters. Its bound to take sometime." Minerva explained.

"I guess." Please be alright Sting.

No One's POV

Sting was on the ground with bruises and burns. He had taken several explosions. Jiemma had attack him with repeated explosions over and over.

"Now I know how Lucy felt." Sting said thinking back to when Minerva attack Lucy in the games.

Sting's POV

I need to beat him. He has taken some damage too just not alot. I beat him once with Rogue. Maybe I can call back that power.

"Any last words?" Jiemma asked.

"Yeah, you shouldn't have come back." Its the only way. He hurt my friends, my family. My left arm became black as did have of my face. I was now the White Shadow Dragon again. "WHITE SHADOW DRAGON SILK!" I yelled. I ran past him and soon came to a stop. I turned to see Jiemma falling to his knees.

All of the Shadow magic faded away. I was completely drained, I could barely stand anymore. I fell backward and was caught. I turned around to see Lector holding me up. He placed me down as Yukino, Rogue, and Minerva came in.

"Sting." Yukino called as she ran over. "I was so worried."

"You had us all worried." Rogue said.

"We sensed an insane amount of power and then it disappeared. Lector was worried sick." Minerva said.

"Sting!" Lector kept crying.

I hugged Lector who continued to cry. "I'm alright Lector." I said assuring him. Yukino asked for Levy's help in getting guards of the new magic council to arrest Jiemma.

Finally the guild could rest easy without worrying. Things returned to what they were before. We went swimming in pool, the thing we were doing when Jiemma ruined our fun.

(A/N)
I know it has been a hell of a long time since I last updated. I am sincerely sorry. I have no excuse for not updating. The one thing I can say is that I'm excited for Fairy Tail 100 year quest manga is being turned into an anime and I can't wait for it. I'm going to be honest, I have two wattpad accounts for different shows and I've been most active on the other. Now I'm getting back into this account. I'll do my best to upload more often.