Ransom

Mira's POV

I was simply tied to a chair next to levy. I can only remember going to search with Elfmen to look for the girls then I am here. Best guess I was knocked out but I wonder what happened to Elfmen.

"Let us go!" Erza shouted as a man came in the room and sat a lacrima in front of us.

"What is the meaning of this?" Kagura asked before they left the room.

"They want us alive?" Lucy said.

"It would make since as to why they are keeping us alive." Levy said.

"But why?" I asked.

Natsu's POV

Damn it Pisces vanished and we were so close to finding Lucy. I swear if they so much as hurt her I rip them apart.

"We should head off in the same direction Pisces was heading before she left." Rogue said.

"Then let's go." I said as we were about to go when Carla pointed something out.

"Look!"

"A lacrima?" Laxus said. 

"What the hell is a lacrima doing all the way out here?" Sting asked.

"How the hell should I know?" I asked him. I went down to look at it and there was a note on it that read "for you"

"It's for you." I told Gajeel as I gave it to him. it had a timer on it and we took it back to the guild.

'Fairy Tail

Minerva's POV

Me, Rufus, Freed and Bickslow checked the woods along the coast but no sign of them. The gates of fairy tail swung open as dragon slayers rushed to Makorov who was speaking with Cana at the bar.

"Did you find anything?" Makorov asked before Natsu held up a lacrima. How is a lacrima any help.

"Nothin but a lacrima." Natsu said handing it to Makorov. 

Soon the lacrima began to blink a light blue color and then it showed person. A person with brown hair and a red scarf stuffed into his shirt appeared.

"You!" Rufus, Rogue, Natsu said remembering the face the pirate.

"Ah seems we have met again. I wish not to talk to you but your master. Or masters." He said realizing Sting was among the crowd.

"What is the meaning of this?" Makorov asked as Sting walked forward next to Makorov. 

"The meaning is simple really but before anything i'm no pirate. I may look like one i'm not." He said.

"Then what's with the get up?" Natsu asked.

"All for show. Now isn't there something more important you want to discuss?" The man asked.

"Where are the girls?" Gajeel came out and said.

"Right here." he said showing two girls tied to chairs.

"Mira?" Laxus said remembering she was suppose to be looking for the girls not with them.

"Uh yeah. I might have been caught off guard." She said as she made a little laugh.

(I forgot what Erza and Kagura where tied so i'm just gonna say they were in a cage that is magic proof)

It then showed two of my friends kept in a cage like animals. Knowing them they'll do everything they can to get out.

"Erza!" Natsu said.

"Don't worry about us. We won't be here long." Erza said.

Then the lacrima showed Lucy and Yukino. Both where being tied up by their hands so they couldn't reach their keys.

SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVE NOT RED THE MANGA UP TO CHAPTER 480

Seeing Yukino like that reminded me of when we were attack Alvarez Empire. It gives me chills just thinking about it. We'd probably be dead if Fairy tail Levy, Mira, Gajeel, Lily, Elfmen, and Lisanna didn't show up. 

"Yukino!" Me and Sting said at once. 

Though the condition she was in now seemed it was better than the battle. But she looked drain then I saw Ophiuchus and Leo and Scorpio. Their magic to stay here is draining there magic.

"We're fine." Lucy said looking at Natsu. He face looked at if her was ready to fight the Alvarez Empire on his own.

"It's simple," The man said as the lacrima faced him "a ransom. If you pay me the money I ask i'll let them go. If you don't we can see who's willing to by the source that controls a demon/dragon slayer. Dragon slayers and the master of sabertooth and fairytail." He said. 

"What's the ransom?" Makorov asked.

"The ransom will appear on the lacrima. You have 2 days to pay up." He said.

"2 days! We need more time. we don't even know were to find you." Wendy said.

"You have 6 dragon slayers I'm sure you can figure it out." The man said before vanishing off the screen and the lacrima showed he wanted 4 million jewels. Wendy almost fainted at the price.

"Gramps?" Gray said facing him.

"We split up in two groups. Groups A will search for the girls and see if they can find them and break them out. Group B will carry the ransom in case we can't find them." He said.

"You're going to give them what they want?" Natsu said.

"Gramps they'll probably trick us and keep the girls in the end." Laxus said thinking it over.

"That's why the two groups will keep in contact if one group finds the location you alert the others." Makorov pointed first at Natsu.

"You, Gajeel, Sting, Rogue, Laxus and Jellal will try to find the girls." Makorov said.

"Why is Jellal coming?" Natsu questioned.

"Because he has gained more magic over the years and you cane see if Cobra could come with you.Now team B will be Gray, Juvia, Elfmen, Wendy, and Cana." Makorov said. as Cana put down a barrel.

"Alright let's do this." She said drunk.