Wake them up

Minerva's POV

Porlyusica couldn't do much. She mostly wanted us gone. She said in order to make them wake up the wizard who spelled them would have to remove the spell.

"How are we suppose to the wizard?" I asked.

"It's easier said than done. There thousands of guilds not to mention dark guilds." Kagura said.

"Dark guilds huh." Erza said.

"What are you thinking?" Rogue said.

"It's probably a dark guild. The question is how would we all come into contain with the same dark guild?" Erza asked. I shrugged my shoulders as Rogue gave a blank face.

"Jobs." Kagura said.

"What jobs did you guild take recently?" Erza asked Rogue.

"We took a job to Daturas." Rogue said.

"My guild took a job there too!" Kagura said. (Daturas is a name of a deadly flower) 

"It seems we're heading back to Daturas." Erza said.

Rogue's POV

We arrived along the outside of the city of Daturas. Daturas is a city at which you fend for yourself. It's survival of the fittest here. Thus given the name.

"Where did the jobs say to go?" Erza asked.

"I remember Sting said he headed to an old building that looked like a library." I said.

"Yes, I remember it was in the city plaza. It's just a couple of blocks away." Kagura said as we all began to hurry before time was up.

We stopped at a building with the shutter closed looked unwelcoming.

"Hello!" Erza said loudly as she opened the doors wide making noise.

"Look!" Minerva said pointing to a hole in the ground with 3 bottles spilled.

I bent down a grabbed a bottle and it reeked of the same smell all the guild mates had.

"Yep this is the place, just where is the wizard?" I asked.

"This place looks like they backed up." Erza said.

"Maybe we can use what remains in the bottle to wake them up." Kagura said.

"Maybe...it looks like they were in a hurry," Minerva said as she looked at all the papers scattered around "What do you think made them leave?" Minerva asked.

"Don't know, but we should get this back to Porlyusica." Kagura said.

"But still you got to wonder, what made an inter dark guild up and leave?" Minerva said.

"Who knows." Erza said.

Rufus's POV

I breathed in something awful and i shot up.

"What on earth is that vile smell?" I asked.

"An cure." Yukino said hovering over me.

"For what?" I asked.

"I have no memory, honestly i don't." I said.

"You were all in deep sleep." Rogue said coming up.

"Rogue, Minerva, Erza and Kagura found a cure to wake us." Yukino said.

"That's some cure. It could wake a sleeping dragon." I said. 

"Well it's good to see you too." Rogue said.

"As s you." Rufus said.(I don't know if that made sense. Does it make sense?)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Okay so i know it probably isn't what you excepted, sorry. But i promise you it gets exciting. I have a couple of ideas and i sure you'll love them. Hope you enjoyed. Bye!