Chapter 35

No One's POV

The Fairy Tail members along with Sting stood outside the Sabertooth guild hidden in the shadows.

"Remember the plan, and stick to it. Natsu." Erza said. Natsu nodded.

"I got this." Natsu said as he went to the east wing of the Sabertooth guild. Sting never thought he would have to break into his own guild. Now they had to wait for Natsu.

Dobengal was trapped in a all metal room with a wooden bed. No window, only one way out which was guarded by members of dark guilds that Jiemma manipulated to do his bidding. Dobengal was trying to find a way out when he heard a loud bang coming from one of his walls. He took a step closer when the wall began to heat up. Slowly the metal turned to a liquid metal was Natsu stuck his hand in. Natsu then used his body heat to create a giant hole in the wall. Natsu chuckled as he stepped into the room.

"Natsu, How'd you get up here, it's the sixth floor?" Dobengal asked.

"Happy." Natsu said.

"Aye, sir."

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like. Breaking you out." Natsu said as he knocked down the metal door. Some guards were taken out while others avoided the door, "I'm all fired up." Natsu said as he began attacking. Dobengal and Happy helped him. 

"Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu yelled which he was sure it would draw the attention of Jiemma. Mest went inside the guild to see Guards and Jiemma heading to the east wing. He appeared outside to give the rest of the Fairy Tail members the all clear.

Gajeel and Lily went to get Rogue from the west wing followed by Laxus, Gray, and Juvia. Erza, Lucy, and Mira went to the dungeon to free Yukino and Minerva.

In the west wing Rogue's door was knocked over with one punch.

"Gajeel? Where's Frosch?!" Rogue asked.

"No, 'thank you Gajeel for breaking me out of my prison room.' 'No problem Rogue, its what brothers do." Gajeel said.

"He's concerned for Frosch." Lily said.

"Sorry, Thank you. We need to find Frosch."

"Don't worry, we got a plan. Erza, Mira, and Lucy are on their way to the dungeon. We need to go. They meet us later." Gajeel said. Then turned to see guards lining up to keep them contained.

Gajeel and Rogue looked at each other and just grinned. Lily enlarged himself and pulled out his sword.

With Orga, even though he was trapped in a metal prison he continued to fight. He kept firing bolts of lightning at the door. When Laxus fought off the guards he took the keys and unlocked the door.

"How'd you get the door open? I've been firing at it for 30 minutes." Orga said.

"I used the keys. We're not animals." Laxus said as he turned to take down the hall.

"Wait, what about the others?" Orga asked.

"Don't worry, we've got it. Just sit back and watch." Laxus said.

Rufus was contained in his room when Gray and Juvia were trying to knock down the door. Gray was unable to get in. Juvia turned to water and went under the door. She appeared in front of Rufus.

"That's new." Rufus said.

Juvia put her hand into the lock and used her magic to fit her hand in the shape of the key and opened the door.

"It's done my love." Juvia said.

"Thank you Gray."

"No problem. Come one we got to go." Gray said.

"Darling?" Juvia said following hoping she'll get to be congratulated.

Yukino and Minerva were in chains. While Frosch and Lector were trying to break them out. 

"We've got company." Minerva said.

"Who?"

"Erza."

Erza came by knocking down a wall with her 100s of swords.

"We could have just used the door." Lucy said.

"True, but why not make an entrance." Erza said.

"Yukino, Minerva, are you two alright?" Mira asked in her she-devil voice as she ripped the cell door open.

"Fine, perhaps better if he could get out of these cuffs." Minerva said.

"I got this." Erza said as she was about to strike the cuffs.

"No don't!" Yukino said. Too late. Erza hit them and it sent a electrical shock to Yukino and Minerva.

"What was that?" Lucy asked.

"Magic proof cuffs?"

"More like Dragon Slayer proof cuffs." Yukino said.

"Sting and Rogue came up with them, specifficly for Dragon Mating Season. It's designed to withstand the magic power of dragon slayers." Minerva said.

"And that shock?" Mira asked.

"Sting designed them to send a electrical shock to the person wearing them. It was meant for Dragon Slayers." Lector said.

"I think so too." Frosch said from Erza's arms.

"Where are the keys then?" Lucy asked.

"Over there." Frosch said pointing to the wall. The keys hung on the wall by the hole that was made in the wall.

"Oh." Erza said. she grabbed the keys as she unlocked the cuffs.

"I got your keys." Lucy said handing Yukino her keys.

"Thanks."

"Come on we need to go." Mira said.

"Where?" Minerva said.

"Outside the guild."  Erza said. "Sting's going to fight for your guild." 

They all met up at a magic store a block away from sabertooth. Orga was overjoyed to see Rufus. He hugged Rufus so tight he couldn't breathe. Rogue hugged Frosch in his arms happy his friend was safe. Orga spotted Dobengal trying to walk away from Orga's hug but he couldn't escape. Yukino was hugged by Orga and Rufus as was Minerva.

Minerva's POV

"Minerva, have you seen Sting?" Rogue asked.

"No, Erza said he was going to fight for the guild. You don't think..."

"That's exactly what I think. He's gone to challenge Jiemma. With us out of the way he went to have a fair fight." Rogue explained.

"Will he be able to defeat him?" I asked.

"Probably, question is how far will Sting go?" I thought for a moment about my father and what would become of him after all this. He would most likely be defeated and probably go to prison assuming he won't escape. Rogue had a point, however, Sting was probably furious, his magic would increase and he could possible be capable of killing my father. I guess worst case would be he escapes...or is it dying...no it's if Sting is defeated. It would bother me if Sting lost or if my father escaped, but it doesn't seem to bother me if my father were to die...or does it. Can I even call him father? After everything he's done. Turned me into some warrior who strived to be the best who went so far outside human descent. that wasn't him, it was me who did that. But he taught me that through years of pain and abuse. Perhaps it is better that he die, but would it end, would it heal the pain, the scars he's made in our lives. To me, to Yukino, to the guild. Would his life mean peace for us? I don't know. I don't know what's right or wrong when it comes to him. All I do know....

...Is that....

...Sting...

...You better...

...Defeat my father.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope you enjoy.