That Season

Hope you Enjoy!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

No One's POV

In Crocus(i think that's where Sabertooth is, I don't really know) and all around Fiore love fills the air. It's in the middle of the season and people give flowers to each other with candy. In sorcerer magazine it was said that a fairy tail couple has bloomed. Nalu has become a couple and Sorcerer weekly is all over it.  

This season is different when the beast inside will awake.

Rogue's POV

I woke up and i saw Frosch laying next to me. He seemed sound asleep and by the looks of it, he isn't going to wake up anytime soon. I got dressed and i headed down stairs to look at some jobs. 

"Hey rogue." Orga said coming up with Rufus.

"Hey." I said waving to them.

"Looking for a job?" Rufus said.

"Yeah, have any of you seen Sting today?" I asked.

"He was out here once but he ran back to his office."  Orga said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know." Orga said. 

"Morning guys." Yukino said as she and Minerva walked through the doors of the guild.

"You came back. How was the job?" Rufus asked.

"Wasn't worth our time, they barely put up a fight." Minerva said.

"How was the pay?" Orga asked.

"Good, more than we could bare." Minerva said holding a bag of money.

"Guess it was our lucky strike." Yukino said.

"Rogue." Someone calls my name. I turned around to see Sting walking toward me.

"Sting your finally out." I say. I see him look at Yukino but he turns away and grabs my cape and drags me into his office.

"Sting, your choking me." I said as he finally released me.

"What's your problem?" I asked. He didn't answer he remained by the window and looked out. I peeked through the other one and saw him looking at Yukino. He slapped him self and closed the curtains.

"Sting, what's wrong with you. It seems as if Yukino is intimidating you." I said.

"Ugh, Rogue, you remember anything that Skiadrum told you when you were little?" Sting asked me.

"Lungs of a dragon, claws of a dragon, talons of a dragon, Why?" I asked.

"Wiesslogia told me something. I never really paid attention becasue i never thought i'd need to know becasue i didn't think i'd ever find people to call family but. He told me about something called Dragon Slayer Mating Season." Sting said.

Flash back

 "Skiadrum, what's Dragon Slayer Mating season. You've mentioned it before." Young Rogue asked.

"It's a phase that every dragon goes through but it is passed to dragon slayers as well." Skiadrum said.

"It is when you find your love. It is the instinct of a dragon that wishes to mate. It will seize control over your mind." He said.

"What happens to the mate?" Young Rogue asked.

"They submit or they don't and it only becomes more dangerous for them." 

End of flash back

"DRAGON SLAYER MATING SEASON! Why are you asking about that?" I asked.

"Wiesslogia told me it happens when you are around the age of 20 and it's that season time." Sting said.

"How do you know? You know your mate?" I asked. 

"Yes, but we can't be near our mates, our dragon sense will take hold." 

"What you want us to do?" I asked sting.

"I've already talked to Makorov as well as the other dragon slayers. We've agreed to hide ourselves away but we all know it won't be enough." Sting said. 

Sting stumbled to the ground as Lector flew in.

"The trains here." Lector said.

"Train what train?" I asked.

"Rogue I need you to send Yukino and Minerva on the train to fairy tail. Lucy knows she's coming. I already asked Erza to get Kagura." Sting said. 

"Sting! It's going to be alright." Lector said.

"That's buddy, You have to go with Yukino, Wake up Frosch too." Sting said.

"I'll get Frosch." I said.

Yukino's POV

"Minerva, Yukino. Lucy wants you guys to visit." Rogue said i turned around to see Rogue leave Sting's office and Lector flying out.

"I'll go with you."Lector said.

Minerva's POV

I remember Sting told me about this last night. 

"Okay, Yukino, Lector. let's go." I said. 

"Uh, okay." Yukino said. 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

That's what i got for today. I'll update later this week.