Job is rigged

Rufus POV

"Rogue did you tell Minerva we're going on the job request?" I asked him.

"Yukino told her. I'm just glad I can take a break from the Master responsibilities." He said.

"I know Sting's the master, but you can't blame him for having you check people off with jobs." I said Sting is Young. Younger than some guild members but I know he'll be a great guild master one day.

"Okay I'm ready. I got the food, the Flier and does Sting know you are taking Lector?" Yukino asked.

"Um yes." Rogue lied.

"Let's go before Sting gets back from magic council meeting." Lector said.

' At the port

"Rogue are you sure you want to continue?" Yukino asked a dragon slayer who was on his knees looking at the water.

"Um yeah I got this." He said. We got on the boat.

"You don't get this." Lector said.

"How are you already motion sickness if we haven't even left the port?" I asked him.

"It could be the water moving the boat." Yukino suggested. The boat began to move and we were soon sailing while Rogue was throwing up.

"So, what's the job again?" I asked Yukino.

"it's to stop some bandits that are smuggling goods from almost all the ports in Fiore." She said. That doesn't make sense though why not have fairy tail stop this the boat seems to be closer to fairy tail than Sabertooth. I saw Yukino rummaging through her bag and she pulled out a cookie and gave it to Rogue. It was the float cookie.

"You brought the float cookie." I said.

"Yeah I just forgot I had it. I seem to have put Rogue into a better shape." She said as we look at Rogue who is no longer Throwing up but floating.

"Isn't that Kagura?" Yukino asked as she pointed to a boat heading towards them.

"That is Kagura. But what is she doing out here?" I said. We soon became side by side with them.

"Kagura what are you doing out here?" Rogue said.

"I'm on a job to stop some bandits from smuggling goods. What are you doing?" She replied.

"We are also on a job. To stop bandits from smuggling goods." Yukino said.

"How is that possible?" Kagura asked.

"The fliers. I knew something was wrong." I said.

"What do you-," Kagura was cut off by something hitting her ship. She was knocked over board but Rogue caught her since he was floating.

"What was that? And why are you floating?" Kagura asked.

"I don't know. And a cookie." He said. Then our ship was shaking. We turned to see a fairy tail ship firing cannons. At that moment, I was lost.

"Natsu knock it off. That's Sabertooth." I heard Lucy call out.

"What the hell are you trying to do Natsu?" Rogue asked.

"I wanted to have fun." Natsu said shouting across the ships.

"What are you guys doing here?" Levy asked.

"On a job request." I said.

"So are we. What is your job request?" Erza said.

"To find Pirate smugglers." Kagura said.