Snake Charmer

No One's POV

This is a day which a darkness awoke. After being sealed away and buried it awoke to take revenge and free it's self from the chains it's forced to wear. A dark force awakens, more powerful than the Spirt King.  

In the Celestial spirt world the spirts brace for the arrival of a fallen spirt. 

The Snake Charmer.

"Just keep an eye on her we'll keep Yukino from her key." Libra told Aquarius. 

"No problem." Aquarius said as she remained at Ophiuchus door.

"Remember what I told you?" Ophiuchus asked Leo.

"Yes, I remember." He said.

"We'll keep Yukino distracted." Mama Pisces said.

"Aquarius whatever happens you cannot let me leave this house or let Yukino in." Ophiuchus said.

"I won't." She said as They went in to Ophiuchus's home. The spirts went to there homes not knowing the power they were up against.

Yukino's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked Minerva who was pulling me by the hand.

"To go Christmas shopping." She said.

"Shouldn't we have brought the boys?" I asked.

"And let them see their gifts besides, they are decorating the guild." She reminded me.

"What are we gonna get?" I asked. I honestly had no idea what to get anyone other than Minerva.

"That's why we're here to find a gift." Minerva said as she took off. I was left in the middle of a store and I just wondered looking for something special.

I saw a hat like Rufus's but green. I thought about it but decided not to get it. Then I passed by a machine that printed out lacrimas. I had an idea. I got 7 different frames. One was red, black, green, silver, pink and Purple. Then I printed 7 pieces of paper.

I headed off to find Minerva I checked 2 stores then I came to a third store.

"Minerva?" I said as I saw her in the back of the store but she didn't here me.

"Miner-," I was cut off by something tugging on my shirt. I turned to see a man with his hands on my hips.

"Um, can you please let go." I said as I tried to go to Minerva. 

"Why?" He asked.

"I need to catch up to my friend." I said as I pushed his hands off me.I began to walk towards Minerva when he grabbed me again.

"But I haven't unwrapped my gift." He said, by then I was done.

"Open gate of the-," He slapped my hand knocking the keys from my hand then Minerva was next to me and knocking him out.

"You alright?" She asked me picking up the gifts on the floor.

"Yeah, ah don't look." I said realizing she's looking at her gift.

"How is it you just got harassed but came out fresh as a daisy?" She said.

I just shrugged my shoulders as I grabbed my keys. We walked to the guild when trouble showed up. The people from the store came to guild but in greater numbers.

"You here for round two?" Minerva asked stepping up.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He said.

"That's why she asked." I said.