Chapter 33

"You are not the master of Sabertooth anymore." Sting said.

"That's why I'm here. To reclaim what belongs to me. To bring back the guild that was the strongest in Fiore." Jiemma said. 

"We may not be the strongest, but we are family and that's all that matters." Rogue said.

"Family? It seems that Fairy Tail guild has corrupted you minds. Where are the Twin Dragons of Sabertooth the undefeated team of Sabertooth." Jiemma said.

"They've changed, we all have." Rogue said.

"Then I'll have to find them and in the process rid the guild of those who are weak." He said looking at his daughter, Yukino, Lector, and Frosch.

"No! This is not your guild and it will never be. The way you treated them. All of us. Your no Guild master. You never were!" Sting said firing the first shot. After their last face off Jiemma learned to never go head to head with Sting. He dodged his attack and came up from underneath. and attacked Sting. 

Rogue jumped in to help Sting after he took one to the stomach. Yukino and Minerva stood still in fear. Minerva was shocked to see her father alive and Yukino was on loop of everything Jiemma did to her that night she was kicked out of the guild. Yukino could feel Lector shaking in her hands. Frosch was confused but she remembers what happened to Lector so she is terrified as well.

Jiemma's POV

I'll admit Sting is strong but everyone has a weakness. Those who fight for the greater good have the weakness for caring for each other. Sting is a master now. A master who fights for his guild members. That's his weakness. Rogue's weakness is simple, it's that Frog.(go ahead say it, i know she's a cat.)

No One's POV

Jiemma backed up as Sting and Rogue stood in front of him. 

"Lost your nerve?" Sting said.

"No. This is between masters. A fight between Former Master and Current Master. If I win I become master and you shall never set foot in Sabertooth again. However, if you when i'm the one who will never set foot in Sabertooth." Jiemma said. 

Sting's POV

A challenge to see who will be master. I have to think this through I can't fly in blind like Natsu would. Not this time. My whole Guild is relying on me. 

"Sting, Don't make this deal it's a trap." Orga said.

Jiemma's POV

If he agrees, then I can take back my guild. I know his weakness. the only reason he beat me with Tartoros is because he had Rogue's help, but not this time.

Sting's POV

If i agree I could beat him and he'll never bother us again. If i agree and lose i could risk my guild falling into his hands again. If i do get kicked out then what? If i don't take this deal then he could keep coming back. My friends could go on jobs and be attacked. We may never be safe. 

"Alright, I accept your challenge. Me vs Jiemma, for the Master of Sabertooth." I said.

No One's POV

"What?! Sting I don't think this is such a good idea." Rogue said as Sting came up next to him.

"I have to admit I' don't it's a good idea either. But it might be our best shot at getting ride of him for once and for all. He's put my guild through so much, if i finish this now the pain, the suffering will al be over." Sting said. Rogue looked back to see Minerva and Yukino have not moved from there spots. Yukino was clearly shocked and stood in fear. Minerva had her hands in fist while lector was with Frosch in Yukino's arms. 

Rogue remembered how scared Frosch was the night Lector disappeared because of Jiemma. He knew Sting would fight with everything he had to protect his guild. Rogue stepped back so that Sting and Jiemma could go head to head. 

It was this day that changed it all. A fierce battle was fought between Jiemma former master of Sabertooth and Sting Current master of Sabertooth that shook the guild hall. Sting had the entire guild on his side to protect while Jiemma had Sting's weakness.

Jiemma grabbed ahold of guild members watching from the sidelines. He held Frosch and Lector and Yukino in his hands and used then against Sting .Jiemma used his weakness to defeat Sting and take back Sabertooth.

It was this day November  20. The Tiger-Tiger Festival that changed it all. Sting was no longer Master that put all Sabertooth members in grave Danger.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So i hope you've enjoyed. I know some have been asking about Sorano and she will come in the next chapter. I would have updated sooner but i got really sick and i was sick for 5 days and i medicine i use just knocks you out so...i should be updating sooner so keep coming to check it out. Have a great Thanksgiving!