Can you feel it?

As said I have an idea and I gave a hint about the Snake charmer. So I give you the chapter "Can you feel it?"

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ophiuchus POV

I was asleep in my bedroom. Laying on my soft pillow and only one blanket to cover myself. I recently have been getting headaches and getting dizzy often. Pisces and Libra worry but I suck it up. I'm a keep to myself kind of person. I get along with the spirts like Libra, Mama Pisces and Aquarius. The one spirt that annoys me and I annoy him is Leo the Lion. 

I'll tell you that he is always trying to tell me what to do. He is a perverted lion. Likes almost every Celestial spirt woman here, I swear.  We hate each other, partly because of his perverted-ness. 

Anyway I was asleep as said when I moved my legs I felt something in my bed. I moved my legs around and felt legs. I barely opened my eyes when...

"Shh. It's fine. I'm right here." A voice said as they rubbed my face. They placed their hand on my face and rubbed down my cheek. 

"Go back to sleep," They said as I fell deeper into my sleep until..."Unless you wanna play." They said. At first when I heard that I figured it was the perverted cat but hearing those words reminded me of someone else. 

I opened my eyes wide and saw me. Another me. She had my same face, same curves, same everything but her hair was dark purple and her skin was pale with a little gray. 

"Missed me." She said as she continued stroking my face. I remained silent.

"You must have missed me?" She said. 

"You knew I was coming right? I mean why else could you have those headaches and these dreams." She said tauting me.

Dream this is a Dream.

"I'm coming. And you can't stop me. Niether can your wizard friend." She said as she leaned in and as she was going to kiss me she turned into mist and went down my throat. 

Maybe not a dream.

I then sat up as I coughed. She's coming for me. She's coming. I thought for a moment what this meant for Yukino. At first I thought I could handle it but as I thought harder there was no way I would be able to keep Yukino safe, at least not on my own.

I knew I had to ask other Celestial spirts for their help. I got up of my bed and walked to the window and looked at the other spirts by the gates. I decided it'd be better walk.

Libra's POV

"Are you sure we shouldn't ask her?" Mama Pisces said.

"I don't know. This hasn't happened in 10 years." Aries said.

"Last time it happened we lost a wizard and a spirt." Leo said. I heard shuffling from behind me. I turned to see Ophiuchus. A wizard I'd never expect to see, at least in her human form.

"Ophiuchus? What are you doing here?" I asked grabbing the attention of the other Celestial spirts.

"I know I've never done this or ever spoken to you like this in a very long while but I need your help." She asked.

"Our help with what?" Aries asked.

"Yukino. She's in danger. I know you've seen the signs. She's coming and she's coming for Yukino." She said.

"What do you want us to do?" I asked her.

"Keep Yukino away from my key. Don't let her touch, summon, or even come here." She said.

"That's a tall order but I think we can manage." Son Pisces said.

"It doesn't make since, it's been 10 years. Why know?" Aries asked.

"Because she's been hiding saving her magic. To get Revenge." She said as she walked to a pillar and looked out.

"Should we tell her friends?" Aries asked.

"I think that's a question you'll have to ask her." I said as I pointed to her. We all looked her way and she called to one of us.

Ophiuchus's POV

"I never thought you'd fall in love with me from across the room." Leo said.

"Hold your breath pretty boy." I told him.

"So you admit I'm pretty." He said. I made a serious face as I looked at him.

"Why'd you call me over, you hate me." He said.

"I don't hate you I just find you extremely perverted and annoying...I asked you over here because you can feel it." I said.

"Yeah, she's gotten stronger." He said.

"More magic, more dangerous, meaning if I can't stop her there's no telling what she'll do." I said.

"Sooo...." He said.

"So I decided that if I can't stop her...I know Yukino will be against it but I want you to break my key." I said.

"What?!" He said.

"You heard me."

"You want me to break your key? Ophiuchus if I break your key there's no coming back. Zodiac keys can recreate it's self but-," 

"I know what will happen." I said, " Yukino gave me a home. You know that more than anyone else. I own her." 

I could tell by his face he didn't like the idea but it wasn't his place to judge.

"You going to tell her friends?" He asked.

"Probably her master but...That's it." 

"Alright, just to let you know whatever you need I got your back." He said.

"Sure." I said thinking he's trying to be perverted, but I was wrong.

"I mean, We won't let you go down without a fight." He said as he walked to the others who all looked at me giving me a feeling I only felt with Yukino. They're my friends...that...that I just shut out because of her, Because of the snake charmer.