Birthday Boy

Minerva's POV

"Did you get everything on the list?" I asked Rufus. Rufus stood at the door way holding a box with plates, cups, and forks. 

"I believe so, Dobengal should be here soon with the other supplies." He told me.

"Good." I said.

"Where's Orga?" Rufus asked as Dobengal appeared holding a box of supplies.

"Practicing a birthday song." I said.

"And Yukino?" Dobengal asked. 

"At Mermaid Heel. She said she'd be back in time." I told him.

Rufus and Dobengal began decorating the guild hall. Orga came out to give them a hand. 

"We're here." A woman said. I turned to see Yukino and Kagura.

"Good, do you think you could give us a hand?" I asked them.

"Just tell us what to do." Kagura said.

"Kagura help Dobengal put up the banner and Yukino help Rufus set the tables." I said giving orders.

"Open gate of the Twin fish Pisces, Pisces. Open gate of Divine balance, Libra." Yukino called out.

"So it can move faster." She said as Libra help set other tables and Pisces set the food except the fish.

"So when is Rogue expected to come?" Kagura asked.

"Until i give Sting the all clear." I told her. She nodded as she helped out.

Sting's POV

Keep him distracted, Keep him distracted, keep him distracted.

I kept repeating those words in my head as I walked around town with Lector, Frosch and Rogue.

"What do you want frosch?" Rogue asked. Who knew Frosch would be the one doing the distracting. We've been in the same place for half an hour. Rogue won't leave till Frosch gotwhat he wanted.

"Um, oh, no." He said as he reached for a bag but stopped.

"Go ahead Frosch take your time." Lector said.

"ooh i want this." Frosch said as he laid his paw on a purple frog suit.

"You got it." Rogue said.

"Any thing else?" Lector said.

"Nope." Frosch said with a smile over his face. We left the shop and Rogue wanted to head home. Based on the time we left i'd say it was long enough.

"Sting we have to wait till Minerva says so." Lector reminded me.

"Rogue why don't we stop somewhere so you can get something." I said.

"I don't need anything." He said.

"Of course you do." I said.

"Frosch thinks so too." Frosch said pulling Rogue's cape.

"Frosch i don't need anything." Rogue said as he followed Frosch.

I followed as Lector flew beside me holding the lacrima in his jacket. 

Lector's POV

I flew next to Sting then I felt the lacrima vibrate. It fell out of my hand and Sting caught it.

"Minerva?" He said.

"We're ready over here." Minerva said. (Shatter in the background) 

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing we can't fix." Minerva said. as she faded away.

I went up to Rogue and grabbed him by the collar of his cape and dragged him to the guild.

"Make up your mind!" Rogue called out.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Sorry for not updating i became sick and i fell behind on some homework but i'm all good now. Now i just realized a mistake in my story. I don't know exactly if Frosch is a boy or a girl I see sometimes he's a girl:

 I don't know exactly if Frosch is a boy or a girl I see sometimes he's a girl:

so I'm going to start replacing he's with She. If that's wrong just tell me so i know. Bye!