Dragon Slayer Mating Season

Lucy's POV

"Lucy!" I hear. I turn around a see Yukino, Minerva enter the guild hall.

"Yukino! I'm so glad your here. How was your trip?" I asked her. She gave me a confused look.

"Fine. " She said.  

"Yukino!" I turn to see Mira come and give Yukino a hug.

"Mira, it's good to see you."

"You too. How's Sting?" She asked. Uh oh.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"He's not acting strange?" Mira asked.

Yukino laughed for a moment.

"What are you talking about? He's fine." Yukino said.

"You-," I began to cross my arms back and forth to stop her from talking. " Never mind." She said. Yukino turned around to me and lifted her eyebrow.

"Erza!" we hear. Gray called out as She and Kagura came through the doors. Erza looked tired as did Kagura.

"What happened?" Gray asked.

"Rogue." Erza said.

"What happened to Rogue?" Yukino and Minerva asked worried about their guild member.

"Yeah, someone mind telling me what's going on?," Kagura asked "What was that? Why was Rogue attacking my guild?" Kagura asked.

"Wait, Rogue attacked your guild?" Yukino asked.

"Why would he attack your guild?" Minerva asked.

Yukino's POV

I look at Lucy and see her expression change. I look at Kagura who seems to be lost just like me. I look at Mira knowing she'd tell me something.

"Mira?" I asked.

"Follow me." She said as she lead us to their master.

"Master Makorov." Me and Kagura said.

"Hello girls." 

"What's going on?" I asked.

"To day is the start of Dragon Slayer Mating Season." He said.

"What is that?" Kagura asked.

"You know. It's when the dragon slayers...uh you know they...uh mate with their umm mates." Lucy said.

"So why are we here?" Kagura asked again.

"To find the mates." Minerva said.

"Minerva is right. We all know Lucy is Natsu's mate." Makorov said pointing to Lucy.

"Levy is Gajeel's, Mira is Laxus." Makorov said.

"Wait what?" Mira asked "I was never told this." Mira exclaimed.

"And they call you the matchmaker." Lucy said.

"Kagura is Rogue's," Kagura just turned red and tried to hide her face.

"And Yukino is Sting's." Makorov finished.

"What?" I said, " I don't like him, I don't think i do. I never thought of him that way." I protested.

"They will come but we plan to keep them away." Minerva said.

"Erza will keep and eye of Natsu, Orga will watch Rogue. Gray will watch Gajeel, Wendy will watch Laxus and Elfmen will watch Sting." Makorov said. (I know it's random)

"But Master has agreed to give you a partner and body guard." Mira said. 

"Yes, Mira will stay will Yukino and you will be watched by Evergreen and Dobengal, Lucy and Levy will be watched by Juvia and Cana. Kagura you will be watched by Minerva." Makorov said.

I thought to my self for a moment this can't be real. Sting would have said something and he wouldn't need to be watched he could fight it. Just what exactly was he fighting...Himself.

"Your telling me that Sting...Dragon Slayers are going to be fighting them selves or their dragon senses like Natsu in the battle of Alvarez?" I asked.

"Yes, in a way. But i'm not sure they can actually fight it." Mira said.

"Mira's right. It's like a phase in the dragons life." Kagura said.

"Dragon Slayer Mating Season will begin. The boys have already left and now you must go." Makorov said.

"What where'd they go?" Lucy ask.

"Where do we go?" Levy asked.

"Anywhere but here, they can protect you." Makorov said before pushing us out.

I looked up to see one of my guild members.

"Dobengal!" 

"We must go." He said with his mask over his mouth.

"Agreed. We can split up. Kagura you can go with who you choose. Mira, Yukino you two can stay at an inn at the edge of Magnolia." Minerva said. 

"I go with them." Kagura said.

"We'll go to Fairy Hills." levy said.

"Alright it seems we have a plan of action." Evergreen said.