Return of Abyss Horn

A/N fair warning, this chapter and following chapters will contain brief spoliers from Fairy Tail Sabertooth Spinnoff Manga. So if you have read it enjoy, if you haven't You have been warned.(Imagine the Lorax saying it)

Rogue's POV

Dobengal and I reached Sting's room. We checked his room searching for clues, now that I think about he shouldn't have even been home.

"Rogue, I have a question." Dobengal said.

"What's the question?"

"I know it was probably hard to make out, but when Sting attacked, was Lector with him?"

"I don't think so." I said. Dobengal looked at me. I understood what he was thinking. If Lector wasn't with Sting then where was he.

"Perhaps we should wait for Yukino and M'lady to arrive."

"You're right." I said. I thought back to what happened when Sting attacked. I couldn't see clearly the smoke and debris made it difficult to see. Plus I was disoriented. Perhaps Yukino got a better look.

Yukino's POV

Minerva and I rushed back to Sabertooth as quick as we could. I couldn't believe it Abyss Horn was backing. Meaning Crunch was back. I remembered my time being held prisoner to him and his guild. If Sting hadn't rescued me, I would be powering a war ship that could destroy an entire continent.

"Why would Abyss Horn request the help of the master?" Minerva asked. "It makes no sense."

"Perhaps, they never wanted his help, but him." I suggested.

"That's a better explanation afterall, our master deafeated their master to rescue you. He was the first person, to notice something was wrong." Minerva explained. I couldn't help but have flashbacks to that day. The day I was kidnapped. (Including Manga Spoliers)

 (Including Manga Spoliers)