Chapter 31

Yukino and Cassie walked down stairs they both headed to the doors of Sabertooth.

"Where are you two going?" Orga asked.

"Yukino said she was going to show me around." Cassie said grabbing ahold of Yukino's hand. They took off into the city.

"Where exactly are we heading?" Yukino asked following Cassie.

"Probably a place of haunting memories." Cassie said in a cheerful voice.

"If your talking about Rosemary, forget it, it was burned to the ground when the Tower of Heaven invaders raided it." Yukino said. 

"I wasn't talking about Rosemary...i was talking about the place you disappointed your master." Yukino gave a confused look thinking 'when did i disappoint Sting?'

"The place you bet your life and failed." That Yukino knew. she remembered how she foolishly bet her life to Kagura and lost in the end. the haunting thing about it is the defeat.

"I'm not sure you noticed Cassie but that doesn't haunt me as much as it use to." Yukino said. 

"What doesn't haunt you?" A man asked they turned around to see Rufus at a near by store.

"Rufus!" Yukino said. Yukino knew it wouldn't be best to tell Rufus about Cassie and at the same time if they didn't go Cassie would get agitated. 

"Rufus, Cassie. Cassie Rufus." Yukino quickly introduced. 

"Lovely to make you aquantance. 

"Quant." Cassie said "I'm new Yukino was just showing me around. I'm actually getting pretty tired we should go." Cassie said.

"It was lovely to meet you." Rufus said. Yukino went to hug Rufus and whispered...

"At noon...Enter the Games." Yukino said and walked off with Cassie.

Rufus at first stood there shocked as to why Yukino would hug him. Yes they are friendns close enough to be family but never have they hugged one another. 

"I don't recall Yukino ever hugging me." Rufus said as he walked back to guild still curious as to what just happened.

'at the guild

"Your back, How was the job?" Minerva asked spying Rufus from across the room.

"Good actually. Paid very well. Only the trip back was different." Rufus said.

"What do you mean?" Orga asked. Rufus stood up next to Minerva.

"I ran into Yukino and Cassie, which i hear has joined Sabertooth." Rufus said.

"Indeed, she helped the master and Rogue on a job. She was granted a place at Sabertooth." Minerva said.

"I see, when they were heading out, Yukino ran to me and gave me a hug." Rufus said. Minerva gave a confused face and Orga, Rogue and Sting almost had their jaws touching the ground.

"That's odd, but not out of charcter, i mean Yukino is sweet and kind." Lector said.

"And she's nice." Frosch said.

"I know, but if my memories correct as always, She said at noon enter the games." Rufus said.

"Well that's odd." Sting says.

"What games is she talking about?" Orga asked."

"I think the question is what is she trying to say?" Rogue said. Rufus as well as the other members of sabertooth begun to think what could Yukino have meant. Rufus used his memory to put two and two together.