For the Master

Lucy's POV

I noticed Yukino had disappeared from Rogue and Minerva's strategic thinking. I followed her as she went to the pool. She sat at the edge looking into the water.

"Yukino are you ok?" I asked her. She shook her head. "Are you worried for Sting?" I asked her. "I get it. I was worried for Natsu when he took on Zeref and Acnologia." I said. It was difficult to watch or know someone you care about is fighting for you and there's nothing you can do but standby.

Yukino was moving something around in her hands. "What's that?" I asked. She opened her hands to reveal a earring. "Isn't that?"

"Sting's earring. Yeah. I found it at Abyss Horn's guild hall. Or what we assume is there guild hall." Yukino said.

"Don't worry we'll find him." I told her "and Pisces and Libra."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry Stind took them." Yukino said snapping out of her somber self.

"There's no need. Rogue and Minerva already explained. You never told me you were kidnapped." I said interrogating Yukino. She sunk as she thought of what to say.

"To be fair, it happened the year Fairy Tail disbanded." She explained.

"According to Minerva Abyss is after our keys right?" I asked. Yukino nodded her head.

"Yes. When Sting defeated their master he tried to escape with just my keys, meaning they don't need us just the keys. And if they gather all the Zodiac keys, who knows what they will be able to do."

"We won't allow that to happen." I said. "It takes more than that to separate a celestial wizard from their friends." I said. Yukino smiled and her spirit seemed lifted. Good.

I can imagine the pain she must feel. Her friend has gone off who knows where and she doesn't even know if he's alright or not. Sting's a lot like Natsu. Both are impulsive sometimes do things without knowing how it affects their friends. If we save Sting, he better not do this to Yukino again.

Minerva's POV

Lucy came Yukino came back as we decided our game plan. Lucy know part of it now for the rest of it.

"From what we know, Abyss Horn has taken Lector and is using him to manipulate our master." I explained.

"The reason he came here and attacked was to get ahold of Yukino's keys." Rufus explained.

"Why not just ask Yukino for the keys? Why launch an attack?" Erza asked.

"I know Sting and Lector more than anyone in this room." Rogue began, "I can tell you if Sting had returned from his mission without Lector we all would have assumed something is wrong." It's true. I've witnessed the loving caring relationship between the twin dragons and their furry friends. Rogue and Frosch is especially strong and although it isn't shown much Sting's relationship with Lector is just as strong.

"Also we believe Sting maybe trying to tell us something." I said. That caught Yukino's attention. I gestured to her. I asked her for Sting's earring. "The earring wasn't ripped or forcefully removed. We believe he took it off and left it for us to find."

"What makes you say that?" Lucy asked.

"There was no evidence of blood at the scene or on the earring." I said handing the earring back to Yukino.

"So he's being blackmailed into stealing Yukino and Lucy's Celestial Spirts?" Natsu asked.

"Correct." Rufus replied.

"Ugh this is hurting my brain. Why can't he just attack them when their gaurd is down?" Natsu asked.

"Sting wouldn't risk it. He cares about Lector like you do Happy." Yukino said. Natsu looked to Happy who was hovering next to him. I remember when I first met Natsu. Although I was different then it was clear how much he cared for Happy.

"So what do we do?" He asked.

"Well we know he's after the Zodiac Keys. So he'll most likely go after Lucy's remaining keys. So we just have to keep her keys safe and our first task is to find Abyss Horn. It's most likely were Lector is." Rogue said.

"Do we have any clues?" Erza asked.

"A little. Dobengal is out trying to gather more information on their whereabouts. We'll know more when he returns." I said.

Yukino's POV

Minerva suggested I have Lucy stay with me until matters were resolved.

"I'm sorry again for Sting taking your keys."

"I already told you Yukino. You don't need to apologize. Its those Abyss Horn thugs that are going to apologize once this is over." Lucy said. I opened the door to my room as I invited her in.

"Welcome to your new home for a couple of days."

"Thanks for letting me stay in your room Yukino."

"No problem. Let me know if you need anything." I said. Suddenly Orga popped his head.

"Orag what's wrong?" I asked.

"Dobengal. He's back." He said. Both Lucy and I raced down stairs.

"Dobengal, what did you find out?" I asked.

"Just enough. They aren't in Crocus. They recently relocated their guild to Hargeon."

"Hargeon? Why would they go there?" Minerva asked.

"I don't know but I heard how Crunch is trying to use the 12 Zodiac keys to reverse time."

"Why?" Lucy asked.

"Why doesn't matter. It's never something good." Erza pointed out.

"So let's go to Hargeon and kick some Abyss Horn butt!" Natsu yelled.

"I agree." I said. We began heading out as Minerva stopped me at the doors.

"Yukino maybe you should stay here." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You don't have your keys."

"So, I can still fight."

"I know you can. But I can't watch you get hurt. And neither can Sting." I looked up at her "Sting would never forgive himself if something happened to you. None of us could." She said. She left as I stood at the doors of the guild. I don't want to stay I want to go. I want to fight. I want to help him. I want to help Sting. He helped me. Now it was my turn to help him. I stood there poundering what to do. I was just about to take off I was blindsided. I fell unconscious as my vision faded into black.

When I came to I was lying on the ground the same place I was that I passed out. I slowly rose up and sat on my knees as I looked around. I scanned my surroundings, I saw no one in sight. How? Why? What happened? I then stood up and heard a klink sound. I looked down at the ground and saw my keys.

"What?" I bent down and saw all my silver keys and one golden key. "Ophiuchus." I said. "How?" I asked i could feel the tears racing down my face. I looked at my keys and hugged them.

"I think you know the answer to that." I heard Ophiuchus's voice. I couldn't help but cry more at the sight of her. "Come one. Are you gonna sit here and cry or go save your friend?" She asked. I smiled. I grabbed my keys clipping them to my belt.

"Do you think you can get me to Hargeon?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I have a message from your friend." She said.

"From Sting?"

A/N
Sorry it's been about a week almost two at least it wasn't a year. Anyhow I k ow this chapter may seem short but the upcoming are going to be packed. And to answer a comment I received, Yes, Yukino will be fighting and kicking ass. Anyone hoped you guys enjoyed it.