Manipulating

Snake Charmer's POV

I waited outside the guild along the wall. I looked around and saw what seems to look like Yukino but she seems to have a lot of friends. 

"What can i do?" I asked myself. I looked around and found something intresting. I opened a window and swung in onto the couch resting by the window.

I sat and waited. The door opened.

"Ophiuchus?" The man said.

"Not quite." I said.

"Let me guess, Snake Charmer." He said.

"So she did tell you about me, Sting." I said.

"Enough about you." He said.

"Then you know what i'm capable of." I said.

'flashback to when Sting and Ophiuchus talked.

"Ophiuchus what are you doing here?" Sting asked.

"I need your help, It's about Yukino?" Ophiuchus said.

"What?" He said.

"There's and eclipse coming and it brings out another part of me." Ophiuchus said.

"You mean like an alter ego?" He asked.

"Kind of. You know when Yukino summoned me as a snake and true form i'm this."She said.

"Yeah." He said.

"My alter ego is the snake. That's why we look so different. She wants revenge against me so she's after Yukino." She explained.

"What'd you do to make her made?" Sting asked.

"You don't need to know. All you need to know is she is dangerous more powerful than even you. I know she's going to try something you cannot let her get Yukino. You must understand that. Keep Yukino away from her."

'end of flashback

"Let's make this simple, bring yukino to me and her death will be quick."

"Like hell i'd bring her to you." Sting told me.

"Would you like the same fate?" I asked him.

"Go ahead and try." He told me. I looked at his eyes as my eyes turned to snake eyes.

"You know pretty boy. Eyes are the windows to the soul. Yukino aka the person who you fight for, to protect. She's your courage." I said.

"What if she is?" He said.

"To me men are snakes. You are a snake. Yukino Aguria who you live to protect. Am i right?" Oh his face when he realized i was reading his mind was so adorable.

"What the hell?" He said as he backed towards the door.

"Every snake including dragon has and underbelly. Yukino is yours." I said. I quickly disappeared out the door before he grabbed it and went searching for Yukino's room. 

Libra's POV

I wonder how i was brought into this. Son Pisces is begging Yukino to stop trying to go to the spirt world and she summoned me somehow i ended up pulling him away.

"Ma'am you cannot go to the spirt world." I told Yukino.

"I don't get it. Why is it such a big deal?" She asked holding Ophiuchus's key ready to summon her. I grabbed the key as quick as i could and i went to the spirt world to grab someone.

"Leo?" Yukino said.

"Yukino, you need to listen to Leo." I said.

"to what?" Minerva said.

"10 years ago a day before Ophiuchus became you Celestial spirt she had an owner who was killed by a fallen Celestial spirt." Leo began.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I've decided the next chapter is going to be Ophiuchus's Back story. It's to clear everything up becasue i'm just throwing pieces of her past in there. So i hope you've enjoy these chapter of Snaker Charmer. Bye