Trapped

Sorry for not posting in a while I came up with NEW ideas for stories. I got 1 for Miraxus, 1 for Stingyu and 1 for Nalu. I've started working on the Miraxus so hopefully I can publish it soon. Thanks for waiting no more waiting. Enjoy!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Kagura's POV

"Kagura! Kagura!" Someone yelled. I slowly opened my eyes and at first everything was a blur. I saw something of a blur with red hair and white hair. I rose slowly as they helped me up.

"Are you alright?" The shade of white turned out to be Yukino's light blue hair. I sat up and saw Erza beside me.

"Good your awake." She said. I remember the pirates took us and I was on the boat and then I'm here." 

"Yeah, I guess but...where are we?" I asked.

"I don't know." Erza replied.

"Lucy!" Yukino and Levy called as the blonde Celestial wizard came too.

"What happened?" She asked.

"The pirates. Then we end up here." Levy said.

"A better question is where is here?" Yukino said.

'Gajeel's POV

"Where are you leading us Salamander?" I asked.

"I'm just following my nose." He said.

"Your nose is taking us in circles." Laxus said.

"Oh shut up. I'm trying to smell the ocean!" He complained.

"Look!" Rogue pointed out. We saw barrels and boards from ships in the water.

"Nice work. But what the hell happened here." I said.

"Pirates." Rogue explained.

Lucy's POV

"Let us out of here you stinkin pirates!" I yelled.

"Lucy that isn't going to work." Erza said.

"Then what do we do? We are in a cage that prevents you from using your magic and we don't have our keys." I stated.

"We can figure out where we are?" Levy said as she began looking at the bars and ground.

"The bars are slightly crooked and the ground is gravely." She said.

"So we must be near a beach." Kagura said. Yukino but her hand on the wall.

"and we are under ground." She said.

"And these bars are copper-nickel!" Levy shouted.

"Is that good?" I asked.

"Yes, Thanks to Gajeel i know that copper nickel is metal but it can be schizzeled through." Levy said grabbing butter knif from Erza's bra.

"I knew'd it come in handy." Erza said.

Levy must have been schizzeled through it for a while soon your heard people walking above you then they were in the same hall. 

"Take the scarlet first." One of them said. They quickly took Erza. They didn't even give Erza a fighting chance.  Minutes later they came for Kagura. I began to feel dizzy we must have been there for 4 maybe 5 hours.

"Ugh." Yukino said as she began to lean against the wall.

"What's wrong Yukino?" Levy asked.

"Is it that time of the month?" I asked as I became more dizzy.