"You want me to do what?"

No One's POV

-A day earlier

Minerva and Yukino walked from the bench all the way to Sting's office where he and Rogue were again arguing over paperwork Sting was supposed to do.

"I said I'd do it later." Sting argued. "You don't have to worry about it. I'll get to it."

"That was two weeks ago!" Rogue pressed.

"Will you two quit your arguing?" Minerva said, "We have more important problems at hand."

Rogue and Sting faced Minerva and Yukino curiously. Sting was interested in this new problem if it kept him from paperwork. Meanwhile Rogue was slightly annoyed about this new problem.

"What problems?" Rogue asked.

"What's going on?" Sting asked.

"Yukino's sister Sorano is coming back to the guild and expects to meet Yukino's boyfriend." Minerva explained.

"You have a boyfriend?" Sting asked confused with an eyebrow raised.

"You are too dense." Rogue said rubbing his brows.

"She thinks I do. Apparently, she heard a rumor along her trip that I have a boyfriend and she's determined to meet him when she returns."

"Then why not just tell her it's a simple misunderstanding and that you don't have a boyfriend?" Rogue asked. Minerva's glare tuned on Rogue who became even more confused.

"Allow me to explain the situation, Rogue." She said as she and Rogue huddled in the corner and began to whisper. "You are going to do everything I say, and I say that solution is out of the question."

"But why? It's simple and quick. Pus it can get Sting back to doing his job."

"Forget about Sting's responsibilities for just a moment. I have my eyes on a much bigger prize." Minerva said before the stood up. "Now, as I told Rogue, if Sorano finds out she doesn't, she's going to want to interfere in Yukino's love life which can be disastrous, so we need to get Yukino a fake boyfriend." Minerva explained.

"You really want to get her a fake boyfriend?" Rogue asked.

"I'm not comfortable with Yukino hanging out with some random stranger." Sting said. "She already been attacked and who knows if this stranger is some creep."

"I agree." Yukino added.

"Don't worry. You won't have to fake date a random stranger. You can fake date Sting." Yukino couldn't hide her blush as she became flustered my Minerva's suggestion.

"Yukino and I, fake date?" Sting asked trying to hide a small amount of blush.

"It's perfect. You know each other. You are comfortable around each other and it's not completely unreasonable. Besides, it just has to last long enough for while Sorano is here."

"I don't know." Sting began. "I have nothing against you Yukino, i-it's just. I rather not be bombarded by Sorano about things I don't do with Yukino." Sting said, even though he would like to be her boyfriend, he didn't quite like the idea of faking dating her, or toying with his own emotions.

"Then I guess we'll have to go with option B." Minerva said.

"Option B?" Sting asked.

"Option B?" Yukino asked, "Who's Option B?"

"Just an old acquaintance of yours." Minerva said with a smile. "One I heard you get along with."

"Who?" Rogue and Sting asked confused.

"Yukino and I are best friends. She tells me everything, even her boy problems." Minerva explained.

"Boy problems?" Sting asked curiously, "Y-You have boy problems? N-Not that you wouldn't have boy problems. I cna imagine a girl like you, many guys would find you interesting it's just...what boy problems Minerva?" Sting said trying to shut himself up before he made things worst.

"It just so happens she told me of an event that happened a few years back, after the dragon king festival and the grand magic games."

"What's that?" Sting asked.

Minerva smiled with a mischievous smile, "Well, you see, to repay the celestial spirits for their hard work in closing the gate and their help, Yukino and Lucy offered them give their celestial spirits anything they wanted as well as do whatever they wanted as payment. Anything they wanted."

A-Anything?"

"And as I learned from Yukino, it seemed a certain celestial spirit of Lucy's, a rather dazzling and highly ranked celestial spirit was quite intrigued by our dear Yukino, giving her a rose and asking to take her out on a date."

Sting's blood was boiling. He knew who Minerva was referring to. He had heard this story from Yukino before and every time he heard it, it made his blood boil, his hands turn to fist. It peeved him. He'd seen Leo the Lion before during the grand magic games flirting with Lucy many times. Of course, he never cared. But upon realizing his feelings for Yukino and hearing how some playboy celestial spirit was interested in her...Sting was fuming.

"You mean Leo the Lion?" Yukino asked.

Minerva smiled, "Yes. He is quite fond of you and I'm sure he could play the boyfriend type easily. After all I hear he treats women well and he did compliment you and was rather smittened by you."

Sting was about to blow a fuse. "Y-You want that wannabe playboy of a celestial spirit to be Yukino's fake date?" Sting said staring at the ground. 

"I don't see any objections to that plan."

"I object!" Sting shouted and he faced upward. "I'm not letting Yukino hang around that-that playboy. I would never allow her to stoop so low. If he is option B then congratulations, you have option A agreeing to your plan. I'll be Yukino's fake boyfriend." Sting explained.

Minerva hid her smile as best she could.

Rogue's POV

So, the Queen of the Tigers is just scheming to play matchmaker huh? No wonder. I guess she's the one spread those rumors huh. Well, I guess it's about time anyway.