Race to disaster

No One's POV

As it was a race to the finish of level 2 little did the wizards know that a dark guild was climbing the sides of the building. The dark guild master had a bottle of toxins and he poured it into the 3rd level. In the third level, there was smoke provided my sir Ichyia of Blue Pegasus but the toxins have turned the smoke into a harm full gas that will put the wizards of Fiore into a tough spot. Not only did they corrupt the 3rd floor but they added the smoke at the bottom of the hotel were those who left the haunted house are at.

Rogue's pov

I was being dragged by Kagura who was holding Frosch so Eve was being dragged as well. Quickly stood on my feet to see that we had made it to the center of the 2nd Level and we were the 3rd team to make it. We followed Erza, Evergreen, Jellal, and Ichyia. Ugh Ichyia, never will I listen to him for advice. Our cuffs disappeared and we were given some refreshments. Eve went to talk with Jenny and Hibiki who came in with Wendy and Romeo as the first team. I walked to Kagura who was trying to balance Frosch in one hand and trying to open a water bottle with one.

"You need some help?" I asked.

"Thanks." She said as I took the water bottle to open it.

"Thank you for watching Frosch." I thanked her.

"You're welcome. He sure is cute." She said looking down at Frosch. She grabbed Frosch and was trying to hand him to me.

"No, He's asleep don't wanna wake him up. Besides you can hold him a little longer if you want." I said. She wrapped her arm around me and hugged me. My face soon turned red.

"Thank you." She said returning to her position.

Sting's pov

"So where are we going?" I asked confused.

"We are looking for the center room on this floor." Lucy said.

"Maybe we could try sniffing out the way." Natsu said. I smacked him in the head.

"Natsu we have to know who to sniff out. There's no telling what's in the Center room or not." I said.

"Okay well we know that the center room is in the center of the building. Right?" Yukino said.

"Right, we know that." Lucy said.

"okay. Lucy stick your hand out to your left." Yukino asked.

"Where are you going with this?" Lucy questioned.

"when the lights turned on. I saw that you were standing next to a hall way and I was in a corner. Lucy, you feel nothing but empty space right." 

"Yeah. So?" 

"Sting put your hand out to you left and Natsu put your hand out to your Left. Then tell me what you feel."

"I feel wood." I said.

"I feel cement" Natsu said.

"Lucy, you said you feel nothing right. That's because you're by the hall way. Lucy, you lead Natsu down the hall way and Sting follow Natsu." Yukino said relieved.

"I thought you said you wouldn't be bossing me around." I said making a joke.

"I think I see a door." Lucy said as she tried to open it. "Yukino come help me." She said. Yukino pulled me with her cause we are duffed together. They couldn't open the door.

"Natsu" Lucy called out.

"Got it. Sting Ready." Then I caught on to what Natsu was planning.

"Go." he shouted and Me and him ran towards the door.