Happy Birthday

Kagura's POV

"You stay over here till a signal for you." Minerva told me as behind the master's chair.

"You good?" Yukino asked.

"Yes, thank you." I said as she gave me the present i brought for Rogue.

She went ahead and i couldn't see anything because i was hiding.

"Happy Birthday Rogue!" I hear the guild yell. I had to wait till Minerva gave me the signal to come out.

"You guys, didn't have to do this." Rogue said.

"It was Frosch's idea." Yukino said.

"Happy birthday Rogue!" Frosch said.

"Thanks Frosch." Rogue said.

"Rogue, there's one more surprise." Minerva said. That's my Q.

I got up and walked from behind the master's chair and Frosch came running towards me.

" Kagura?!" Both Frosch and Rogue yelled.

"Surprise." I said as i picked up Frosch.

"Thanks guys." Rogue said.

Rogue's POV

2 hours later

"Happy Birthday rogue." Kagura said as she gave me her gift.

I took it from her hand and i began to open it. Inside of a green box was a red box, i opened the box and saw a blue box.

"Really?" I said.

"Just opened it." She said. I opened the blue box and saw.........................a picture from the Halloween party. It was Frosch, me and her. It was framed in a gold frame with some red hearts on each corner.

"Kagura this is..."

"It looks weird because we are running for our lives well actually Frosch was asleep but..."

"It's fine. Thank you." I said. 

"Happy Birthday Rogue."

"Happy Birthday Kagura- I mean happy- i mean thank you." I said mixing up my words.

"You said that." She said.

"Right." I said i looked behind her and saw Minerva, Sting, Yukino, and Rufus giving me looks. 

I looked back at Kagura who was giving me a look of questioning. 

"I love it." I said. Why couldn't i say it. I love you. I love Kagura.

Kagura picked up a lacrima that was in her pocket. Next thing you know Milliana is on the screen.

"Kagura we need you here. Master's back and she needs you now. She's not very happy." Milliana said.

"Right, i'll be there." She said as her smile faded.

"Alright. Oh Hi Rogue." She said as Kagura put the lacrima away.

"Duty calls." She said.

"Yeah, i know the feeling." I said.

"I'll see you later." She said as she got up.

"Bye Mommy." Frosch said as he ran up to her. I looked at Sting mad then looked back up and Kagura who was looking at me Surprised.

"Bye." She said.

"Bye guys, thanks for having me." She said as she left. I took the picture that was on the bench and placed it in the shadow of my cape. As soon as the door closed..........

"STING!" I yelled.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

This is what i have. I figured out Frosch is a Girl. I remembered that Kagura said in episode 202 that she always wanted a sister, so .....Frosch is a girl. i know it's story but i have a lot of exams and test and my school added more work so.....let's hope i got this. Enjoy.