Come Together

Minerva's POV

"Rogue what happened?" I asked.

"I don't know, I came down stairs and most of the guild is asleep." He said.

"Sting too." Orga said.

"Yes, they were all asleep." Rogue said.

"Did you try to wake him up?" I asked.

"Am i he's babysitter?" Rogue asked. I lifted my eyebrow looking at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Fine." Rogue said. "Shadow Dragon Slash!" He yelled but it was a fail.

"He's in a deep sleep." Orga said.

"They all are. Even if it didn't wake up Sting the noise should have woken up everyone else." Minerva said.

"What do you wanna do?" Rogue asked.

Erza's POV

"We get help." I said to Mira.

"Most of the guild is out cold, we have no choice." I said.

"Be safe Erza, till then Me and Mira will tend to my children." Makorov said.

"Where will you go?" Mira asked.

Kagura's POV

"I have to go to Fairy Tail." I told myself. I closed the doors to the guild and got on a train to go to the Fairy Tail guild. I need to figure out wants wrong with my guild. I need to find Erza.

Erza's POV

I was at the Train station to take a trip to Sabertooth then Mermaid Heel.

"Erza!" I heard. I turned around to see Minerva and Kagura coming up to me.

"Minerva, Kagura I was just coming to see you." I said.

"We were too. We need your help." Kagura said.

"Our guilds, they're all asleep and won't wake up." Minerva said. I was shocked. 3 guilded in the same condition. 

"I see. Come." I said as they followed me to the guild.

"Minerva, Kagura, it's good to see you." Mira said as she came out from behind the bar. 

"It's good to see a friendly face awake." Kagura said.

"You mean your guilds are asleep too?" Master asked.

"Afraid so." Minerva said.

"All of them?" Mira asked.

"Not all just Kagura's guild." Erza said.

"What about Sabertooth?" Master asked.

"Orga, and Rogue are awake." Minerva said.

"Yukino's asleep." Mira asked.

"Afraid so."

"What about Sting?" Master asked. 

"He's down too." Minerva said. I'd expect Sting to be awake him being a master after all. Guess that's not the case.

"What do you think happened?" Kagura asked.

"It was probably an attack on the guilds." Master said.

"Yes but why has it just affected part of the guilds." Mira asked.

I began to think to myself all of Kagura's guild is out and part of Minerva's guild. They're not after Dragon Slayers. What benefit would they have for taking out the guilds. They took out a whole guild, and Milliana. 

"What do the victims have in common?" I asked.

"What?" Minerva asked.

"What do the guilds have in common?" I asked.

"In the grand magic games we were the top 3." Kagura said. 

"Ok, and your whole guild is asleep?" I asked.

"Yes, how is that relevant?" Kagura asked.

"Are the guild members that participant in the games asleep?" I asked.

"Yes, why?" Kagura asked.

"Maybe they are after the final teams?" I suggested.

"No, becasue then you and I would be asleep. Along with the remainder of the Sabertooth guild." Minerva said.

"Hmm." I heard master.

"Master?" He looked towards the doors of the guild as Alzack and Bisca ran through the door.

"Master!" Bisca cried.

"We need help." Alzack said carrying Asca.

"Bisca what happened?" I asked Bisca. 

"We were walking to the guild when Asca collapsed. We tried to wake her up but she won't wake up." Bisca said.

"That's it." I said.

"What are you talking about?" Alzack asked.

"Oh, Hi Kagura, Minerva." Bisca said.

"All our friends have fallen asleep. Asca is going to be fine. Kagura Milliana is younger that 20 right?" I asked her.

"Yeah."

"Minerva how old is Yukino?" I asked.

"19. Why?" She asked.

"How old is Rogue, Sting and Rufus?" I asked.

"Rufus is 19. Rogue just turned 20 and Sting will turn 20 in a few months." Minerva said.

"Erza what are you getting at?" Mira asked.

"Everyone who is awake is 20 or older. Everyone who is asleep is younger than 20." Erza said.

"Meaning it was a spell to make all the kid-like people fall asleep." Kagura said.

"I don't know weather to get revenge or say Thank you." Minerva said.

"We need to wake them up." Bisca said.

"How?" Mira asked.

"We can take them to Porlyusica." Makorov said.

"Till then Erza, Kagura, Minerva. You three and the rest track down the people who did this. Maybe Rogue can track their scent." Makorov said again.

"Right." Erza said.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I am sorry for updating late. I hope enjoy this part.