Chapter 34

It was a dark day for the members of Sabertooth. Their 2nd guild master Sting, was just defeated in a battle to determine who would be the guild master. Jiemma played dirty and used Sting's friends against him to win the battle and become 3rd master. 

According to the deal, Sting was forced to leave Sabertooth and never set foot in the guild. Sting knowing full well just what Jiemma was capable of, he wasn't about to abandon his guild members.

Without Lector, Sting hopped on a train and went back and forth between Crocus and Magnolia before he was able to get off. He stood outside the train station in Magnolia trying to focus on his goal which was saving his friends and family.

Sting walked till he came to a stop at a building that was taller than the rest and was like a castle of some sort. He looked up as the Fairy Tail flag waved proudly above the building. He opened the doors and one by one the faces inside turned to him. 

He saw Natsu and Gray about to fight as Lucy and Levy were talking with Mira over by the bar. Evergreen trying not to be noticed hanging out with Elfmen. There was one person specificly Sting was looking for. He walked through making his way to the bar. 

"Sting, long time no see." Natsu said with that cheery smile of his, "Wanna join me and Gray?" he invited. Sting didn't say a word. All that could go through Sting's mind was what could be happening right now at Sabertooth. 

"Is something wrong?" Erza asked getting up from her strawberry cake.

"You don't get to ignore me!" Natsu said walking up. 

"Sit down!" Both Sting and Erza said. Natsu stopped in his tracks not just because Erza said so but also because of the way Sting said it. Natsu looked in his eyes and clearly there was something a miss.

"I need to speak with Master Makorov." Sting said. Erza lead him to the Master's office who he was in his office talking with Laxus.

"Sting, it's good to see you again." Makorov said. 

Sting's POV

I stood in front of him and didn't know exactly what to do. I then knelt on my knees.

"What the hell are you doing?" Laxus asked.

"What's wrong boy?" Makorov asked.

"I need you're help. I'm desperate. It's my guild. They need you're help." I pleaded.

I then explained everything that happened to Makorov.

"How is Jiemma even still alive?" Laxus asked "It's starting to remind me of Hades." 

"I don't know, but he is strong. Makorov, Jiemma does horrible things to his guild members, I know he will do them again. I can't let that happen. not again." I remembered what happened with Yukino and Lector. I remember the way he treated us. I heard about what he did to Minerva as a child. Jiemma is no Master.

"I can not leaned you my guild, but I will leaned you members. We can't have a guild wage war on another guild. You will take the members you need, they will fight." Makorov said.

"Thank you, Makorov."

"I said to call me gramps! Sting," I faced him when my name was called, "This is between you and Jiemma. You must be the one to take him down." 

I nodded, I opened the door as Natsu, Erza, Gray, Juvia, and Lucy fell through the door way.

"Don't you kids ever mind your own business!" Makorov yelled.

"Nope!" Natsu said.

"We are here to help." Erza said. 

"Report to the hall." Makorov said as his childeren left.