Escape

Kagura's POV

"Help! Please!"

"Our friends!" Me and Erza yelled to draw the attention of the gaurds. They came running and as they did Erza began explaining how Lucy and Yukino were out of magic energy.

They opened the doors and took Lucy and Yukino.

"Now we just have to wait." Erza said.

7 minutes later

We heard a loud noise coming from somewhere in the area. With that Levy and Me grabbed some rocks and began throwing them against bars. The rocks bent the bars to create a hole. Levy went through as gaurds came to her. 

"Solid script water!" She yelled as the water slammed him into the bars I came up behind him as I held him to the bars as Erza took the keys. 

"Levy, Mira try and find a way out Me and Kagura will find Lucy and Yukino." Erza said.

"How do we know which way to go?" Levy asked.

"The dirt. You here the waves. We can head for open water. So were the dirt is wet." Mira said as she grabbed damp dirt.

Yukino's POV

As they removed the cuffs from Leo, Scorpio and Ophiuchus. Lucy closed Scorpio's gate then without even saying Leo and Ophiuchus went to work.

Lucy couldn't summon anymore gates because of how long she had Scorpio's gate open.

"Open gate of the swan! Deneb!" I said.

"Why? Why have you summoned me?" He asked. I love all my Celestial spirts but with Deneb it's hard. I need to say the opposite of what I want so he can do it. Lucy is low on magic power and she needs help.

"Deneb! I don't need your help. I'm not in desperate need of help. So don't do your job. Please avoid helping me!" I told him.

"Right away." He said. He can be powerful if I motivate him.

"Don't do me proud." I told him.

"Of course." He said. That gave me time to get Lucy away.

Erza's POV

"Come on Kagura we have to find them and get out of here." I said as we bolted down hallways and rammed people into walls.

"Over here." Kagura said as we stopped by a hall, "Listen." She said. We heard loud screaming and commotion coming from the hall so we ran down the hall.

We bolted down the hall and Kagura was ready to grab her sword and I already had mine. As soon as we turned the corner my sword was at the neck of JELLAL!

"Jellal? What-What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We came to rescue you." He said.

"We rescued ourselves." Kagura said pulling here sword away from Rogue.

"What are you doing?" Natsu asked.

"We thought you were Lucy and Yukino. They were taken somewhere this way and me and Kagura stayed behind to find them." I said.

"Where's Mira and Levy?" Laxus asked.

"They're heading to the exit." Kagura said.

"What exit?" Gajeel asked.

"There's and exit over there you go down this hall then take one right and 2 lefts then you head straight. It's probably and underwater cave." I said.

"Alright, You all go Me and Sting will stay behind to get Lucy and Yukino." Natsu said.

"Alright." I said as we parted ways.  

Natsu's POV

We bolted down different halls then we met back up.

"Did you find them?" Sting asked.

"No, you?" 

"No."

I then heard painting coming from a hall. Sting noticed it with our dragon hearing. I ran down first and I ran into Yukino who was holding Lucy.

"Lucy!" I said as she was holding onto Yukino.

"Natsu?"  She said.

"What happened?" I asked as Sting came.

"Her gate was open for a while so she is low on magic power." Yukino said as I took Lucy onto my back.

"Come on we need to get out of here." Sting said.

We raced down the halls as Erza said 1 right and 2 lefts then go straight.

"There." Yukino said as she pointed to a under water cave.

"Come on." I said as we all held our breath and people came after us.

Yukino's POV

We swam in the water I turned around to see Lucy's foot was wrapped in rope. The pirates are trying to pull her up. I was putting my figure over my mouth to show she can't panic or her mouth will open. I grabbed her hand and was trying to swim down. Sting came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and began to pull. I saw Natsu go to the rope around Lucy as he tried to break it. But fire and water don't really mix.  

"Open gate of the twin fish Pisces." I said quickly only with seconds of oxygen to spare. They snapped the rope and as we came to the surface it went blank. 

"Yukino? Yukino!" I heard faintly I felt air being pushed in my mouth then I rose up as the water came up. I coughed up and swung up quickly. Sting caught me as I swung up.

"What-what happened?" I asked probably knowing.

"You swallowed a little water." Erza said.

I saw Lucy as the rope had made markings on here leg. 

"Close." I said as I noticed Pisces was still present.

"Alright. We should head back before they come searching for you." Jellal said. They headed back to fairy tail, mermaid heel and Sabertooth.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Usually I update twice a week but my youngest sister's birthday was this week and today's my birthday so it's hard, but I have an idea for a new chapter and I think you'll enjoy it. I'll try to make that chapter this week. Bye.