Chapter 29

Kagura's POV

I awoke laying on hard floor and a loud crash coming from the roof.(They are all in the same building just to be clear)

I sat up and looked to see my sword was taken and i was in a dark room with almost no light at all. I stood up and headed for the door when i felt someone was watching me. I turned around to see Rogue in the shadows. I'll admit my heart skipped a beat but i didn't show it. He just sat there making it more scary. Was he watching me?

"Rogue what are you doing? You look like a pervert." I said. He didn't respond only making me think he's more perverted than i thought. I Walked toward the door and in an instant his hand was wrapped around my wrist. 

"Let go." I said still facing the door.

"You know i cannot do that." Rogue said.

"If you wish to interfere with my wishes then you leave me no choice." I said. I know what he's planning i also know that somewhere beyond the door there is a green cat in a pink frog suit waiting.

"You can't possibly compare your magic power to the power of the Shadow Dragon." Rogue said as he vanished into the shadows.

"You want a bet?" Kagura asked.

Dobengal's POV

"Lector?! Lector?!" I called out running through the hall. I ran to a door and opened to see Lector, Frosch, Happy, and Lily.

"Dobengal? What happened?" Lector asked. I began to turn back down the hall.

"I'll explain later." I said.

"Dobengal, i have to find Natsu." Happy said.

"Uh, Happy, Lily you two go and look for Levy, and Lucy." I said.

"Got it." Lily said as they took off. I went back and Lector jumped at Sting. I followed Frosch as she lead me to the room she said Rogue was in. I braced myself. I grabbed Frosch and turned her face away.

"Stay." I said.

"Okay." she said

I kicked open the door to see Kagura sitting on top of Rogue with her sword by his throat.

"Frosch?" They both said.

"It seems you could handle yourself." I said. 

"Look who your talking to. It seems his inner dragon is in control. Why not even the odds?" Kagura said before punching his gut knocking him out.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Knocking him out saves us the trouble of having to deal with a dragon like human." She said lifting him up onto her shoulders so Frosch could get him. With that we ran back to were Sting, Yukino and Lector were.

Happy's POV

I flew up to a room but couldn't open the door.

"Lily can you give me a paw?" I asked.

"It's a door handle it shouldn't be that....hard!" He said straining.

We finally managed to get the door. I looked and soon covered my mouth as i gloated. 

Lily just sunk and flew off. 

"Is that how you beat Natsu?" I asked Lucy. Lucy was topless with Natsu laying on her lap.

"Don't stare cat!" She yelled. "Oh, wait how'd you find us?" She asked.

"Dobengal let us out, we are checking door by door come help." I said. Lucy leped up with Natsu on her back but soon fell over.

"Cat get him off." She said, I took Natsu as she was about to run out the door.

"Hey, Lucy. You might wanna put on some clothes." I said and within moments virgo appeared with clothes and we headed off. I saw Lily coming with Levy. Levy was trying to carry Gajeel but that wasn't working out.

Lily began to carry Gajeel for her. 

"Lu, are you alright?" Levy asked

"I'm fine how are you?" Lucy asked Levy.

"I could be better." She said. they all followed me as we entered a room were Rogue, Kagura, Frosch, Yukino, Sting, and Lector were. 

"Ugh is it smart to have all the dragon slayers in one room?" Kagura asked.

"Yes, and no." I said. 

"No all dragon slayers, where's Mira and Laxus?" Yukino asked.

Mira's POV

I was carrying Laxus down the hall as i heard noises coming from a room. 

"Where's Mira and Laxus?" I heard. Yukino! I entered through the door.

"Hey Guys." I said. 

"Mira are you alright?" Lucy asked.

"I'm fine." She said. Next thing you know, Laxus, Natsu and Sting begin to wake up.

"Aahhh!" Lucy screams. Lucy grab Happy and holds him in front of her.

"Put me down, i'm too cute to die." Happy says.

"Ugh, Lucy could you stop yelling so loud, my head hurts." Natsu says.

"Huh."

"WH-WHAT how did i get here. Why's everyone here! Oh Damn it, i'm so confused." Natsu said.

"Ugh, what the hell just happened?" Sting said sitting up.

"You really don't remember?" Yukino asked. Sting gave her a confused look.

"Damn it feel like I've been blasted by hades again." Laxus said. 

"Laxus is it you?" I asked him.

"Unless you know another lightning dragon slayer, it's me." He said.

"But how, i thought Dragon slayer mating season lasted 7 days?" Levy said.

Levy's POV

i felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"Gajeel?" I questioned as i turned around. Only it was still his inner dragon. He restled me to the ground.

"Hey Gajeel!" Natsu called out before picking a fight with him. Rogue woke up and tried to attack Kagura but as seen in the grand magic games, she can handle it. Natsu was holding Gajeel back.

"What's wrong with them?" Lucy asked.

"Their inner dragon is still in control." Laxus said.

"But why? How come you guys aren't-," Mira asked.

"Becasue a sign of love was shown. It may not be 'mating' but any sign of love should snap us out of it." Natsu said.

"So in other words a kiss." Yukino said. Lucy elbowed me to Gajeel. I've kissed him before but not in front of people. I closed my eyes but stopped.

"Could you guts turn away?" I asked. Everyone turned around and i kissed him. Everyone turns back as they see Gajeel has settled down. We all turn to Kagura as she grabs Rogue's collar and yanks him toward her and kisses him. The only thing i could think is WOW!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

That's it for today. I know i haven't updated lately, I've had trouble sleeping and a lot of homework and tests. I also went back and fixed a chapter where i misspelled Levy as Levi. I was caught up in Attack on Titan. Sorry guys. I came up with a new idea and i'm positive you'll enjoy it. Later