A snake's past

No One's POV

In the woods along the town of Jasmine,(I learned that the cities in Fiore are all named after flowers so I thought of jasmine) A woman baring celestial magic searched for survivors. The woman was apart of a group who's name is known as (dun, dun, dun. Dramatic effect) The Tower of Heaven.

Her name Kaoru. 

"Open gate of the Snake Charmer!" She yelled. At this moment the Ophiuchus that we know that Yukino knows doesn't bare the title snake charmer in other words she is the one hidden in the back of the Snake Charmer's mind.

They were working with the tower of heaven and rounding up survivors from the burned down towns. 

"Did you find anyone else?" Kaoru asked.

"I found some kids and handed them over. I also found some adults." The Snake Charmer said.

"All adults must be slaughtered. Lead the way." Kaoru said.

The snake charmer lead Kaoru to a burned house but with two wall standing. You could here people on the other side by the sniffling and crying.

"Snake Charmer, do you thing." Kaoru told the Snake Charmer.

"As you wish." She said as she unraveled into a snake and ending the lives of people behind the walls.

"So, Snake Charmer, what are you going to do about tomorrow. Don't you have to go up against Ophiuchus or The Snake Charmer. Isn't tomorrow a solar eclipse?" Kaoru asked.

"Yes, but like every year she'll fail, she always does." Snake Charmer said.

"Good, because we still have plans." Kaoru said.

The Snake Charmer is basically the opposite of Ophiuchus. Like Ophiuchus and Yukino, Kaoru and the Snake Charmer are friends and have plans for the good of themselves.

'Next day

Kaoru's POV

I woke up and noticed there was a woman with dirty blonde hair wearing a nurse's outfit.

She was tied up and placed with a towel in her mouth. 

"She caught me by surprise." The Snake Charmer said as she came up behind me and began tying her legs together.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"As soon as the eclipse began she awoke and attacked me but as always she'd failed." The Snake charmer said. as she pulled up a wagon.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"If I let her go she'll just try again and i'm not wasting any time. Did you find were some of the key's are?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I wrote it down last night. Libra's key is just a few miles away." I said as she put Ophiuchus in the wagon.

(Ophiuchus muffled talking)

"Shut Up!" The snake charmer yelled. as we began walking.

(Ophiuchus muffled talking & screaming)

"Enough!" I yelled "screaming isn't going to help you in anyway so just shut it. She spit out the towel in my face and Snake charmer slapped her.

"You kill all to gain power." Ophiuchus said.

"what?"

"You'd kill key holders just to get the golden keys. You've killed more people than you can remember and kids. I can't let you." Ophiuchus said.

"Your tied up how are you gonna stop us?" I asked.

(Crying in the distance)

"What's that?" I asked. Snake Charmer went to a tree and looked down upon a hill.

"It's a girl, and she has Libra's key." She said.

"No, no, don't. She's just a kid, she's just a-," Snake charmer put the towel back in her mouth.

We left her up as we headed for the girl. 

"Libra's what are we going to do?" The girl asked.

"I don't know. we just have to key moving." Libra said.

"That's right move to stay alive." I said as we reviled ourselves. 

"Sadly when we're done with you won't be moving at all." The Snake Charmer said.

"Yukino, stay back." Libra said.

"Libra, just come and nothing bad has to happen." Snake Charmer said.

"Never, I know the real you, you kill without cause." Libra said.

"Yes, I also kill those in my way and I take what I want." She said as she took out her needle and was shot it towards Libra.

"Not Today." Ophiuchus escaped and now she too stands in our way.

"You really want to do this?" Snake charmer asked.

"You've killed enough and ruined people lives, your rain of being the 13th gate is over." Ophiuchus said.

"We'll see about that." Snake charmer said.

"Care for an examination?" Ophiuchus said.

"Care for a check up?" The Snake Charmer said. 

Ophiuchus began running towards snake charmer. Snake Charmer turned into a giant snake and Ophiuchus threw scopes all over her. she pulled her own out and yelled into it causing Snake charmer to change back into her human form.

"You wanna play that way?" Snake charmer asked as she summoned snakes from the ground.(Snake Charmer definition is known as a person who controls a snake by music)

Ophiuchus then used chart cutter.

"Your simple attacks can't stop me." Snake charmer said.

"Maybe." Ophiuchus said as she sat on the ground saying something. 

The air all around Ophiuchus became cold and toxic. In front of her a snake's head was appearing. 

"Open the darkness for it to fall in." Ophiuchus said. The Snakes eyes  turned purple and it's mouth opened wide with the tips of the teeth glowing. Ophiuchus's hair unraveled and her eyes glowed blue. 

Snake Charmer sent a explosive towards the snake to destroy it.

Snake Charmer's POV

Ophiuchus sent it back but it missed.

"oh," I turned to see it had attacked Koaru. 

"Kaoru!" I yelled as I let my guard down. I turned back around as the Snake devoured me into the depths of Ophiuchus's mind.

Ophiuchus's POV

The Dark Snake spell was over. I fell to my knees and my head was in pain. Snake Charmer was gone and so was Kaoru. It wasn't my intention. It is a loss to loose a wizard but she killed so many people, if I tried I couldn't feel bad.

"Thank you, Ophiuchus." Libra said.

"Your welcome." I said. I felt in the back of my mind movement. She's still watching me, waiting. I looked down at the girl. She had potential. Saw she had a cut on her hand I grabbed a bandage and wrapped her hand and I gave her my key. She looked at me then I looked back and nodded at her as I left.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

This is what I got for today. For those who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Till next time.