Plan of Action

Yukino's POV

I was caught by a Purple snake that floated below me.

"Ophiuchus?" I asked as I looked below to see the snakes head below me. I looked in her eyes and saw her true form as she turned her head and had me roll down her back. She kicked me into the air as she disappeard. Suddenly a pair of strong arms caught me.

"Sting?" I said as I turned to see Sting holding me.

"You sure know how to worry someone." He said.

"Happy, Lector how did you find us?" Lucy asked.

"We flew out of the building and heard a lot of noise coming from over here. We figured it had to be you two." Happy said pointing to Sting and Natsu.

"What are we going to do? We have to save our friends." Lucy said and I agreed. Then Natsu and Sting faced the hotel. Me and Lucy looked at each other confused.

"Fire Dragon Roar!"

"White Dragon Roar!"

"You could give us a warning!" Lucy shouted as she lowered her head when Natsu said that. It put a hole straight through the hotel and revealed Hibiki, Wendy, Jenny, Rogue, Kagura, and Carla.

"Rogue!"

"Sting?"

"Wendy!?" 

"Natsu?"

"Carla!"

"Happy?"

"Kagura!"

"Yukino?"

"Carla! You alright." Happy said trying not to drop Natsu or Lucy...Mostly Lucy.

"Don't you darn drop me Cat!" Lucy yelled.

"Quickly we must go!" Carla said as She grabbed Jenny who then grabbed Wendy.

"Come on Frosch!" Rogue said as Frosch opened up his/her wings and grabbed Rogue who grabbed Kagura.

"Hibiki!" Jenny cried.

"I'll be fine. Just find Ichyia. Use his perfume." Hibiki said. Those were his final words before we flew over to a mountain on the other side of the hotel.

Lucy's POV

"Wendy do you know what happened?" I asked Wendy.

"Eve, H-he just ran into the smoke and he came out and bit Romeo." Wendy Cried.

"He bit Rogue too but Rogue wasn't effected by him." Kagura said.

"Why weren't they affected?" Jenny asked.

"Maybe it's because there Dragon slayers." Yukino suggested.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, Rogue's a dragon slayer so is Sting and Natsu. They both were bit and none of them were affected." She explained. 

"But how come they weren't affected?" Jenny asked.

"It's because of their magic." A voice said from behind us. It was Levy, Gajeel and Lily.

"Levy!"

"Lu!" Levy said coming up to hug me.

"Nice to see you in one piece." Natsu said to Gajeel.

"Ha, you know those damn things can't do a thing." Gajeel told Natsu.

"That's because of all Magic dragon slayer is one of the most powerful. It's like saying this smoke will turn a real dragon into a mindless zombie. It can't." Levy said.