Guilds in Deep Sleep

No one's pov

It's a night at which all guilds are asleep, the towns seem quiet and the stars shine bright. Members of the guilds sleep in their beds, some with their exceeds. 

The Sky is awake and the guild seems quiet.

Minerva's POV

I woke up and yawned as i stretched my arms. I sat up and stared at the door as i finally opened my eyes. I then moved my legs to the side to get off the bed. I rose up and walked to my closet and grabbed a dress and i grabbed pony tails as i put my hair in it's normal hair style. 

I then brushed my teeth and put on my shoes. I grabbed a piece of paper with the job i got for me and Yukino as i walked to the door. SUDDENLY.....

Erza's POV

I woke up in the girl's room, my apartment and was ready to start the day. I requipped into my normal daily clothes and armor. I brushed my hair and teeth. I opened the door and everyone seemed to be at the guild. I rushed to the guild hoping Mira knew better to save me strawberry cheesecake. I ran up to the guild doors and as i reached for the doors i stopped.

"Something's not right." I said

Kagura's POV

I stayed up early last night trying to help Milliana find a job to do that i lost most of my sleep. I woke up late and was in a rush to get to the guild.

I got up and put on my clothes then my boots. I then used my white ribbion and wrapped it around my hair. I then put my belt on so i could put my sword away. I rushed out of my apartment and headed to the guild hall. I approached the doors but stopped in an instant. 

"Wait a second." I said.

Minerva's POV

"Something's wrong." I said.

Minerva, Erza, and Kagura's POV

"It's TOO QUIET!" 

Erza's POV

i opened the door to the guild to find Cana asleep cradling a barrel of booze next to her. Evergreen had fallen asleep on Elfmen. Lucy crashed on the floor and Natsu was lying on top of her. Happy, Lily and Carla all asleep on the ground. 

 Laxus is asleep and Gajeel and Levy laying on each other's shoulder.

"Erza thank goodness your awake." Mira said. Is she the only one awake.

Kagura's POV

"Milliana!" I called as my friends lied asleep and i could not wake them. Master wasn't home so i can't do anything. 

"I don't understand, am i the only one whose awake?" I asked myself.

Minerva's POV 

i opened the door and ran down stairs as i saw Yukino has her head laying down on the table and Sting is asleep next to her with Lector and Frosch.

Rufus asleep right next to Frosch. Dobengal was out too they are all asleep.

"Minerva, are you alright?" Someone ask. I turn around to see Orga and Rogue.

"Your awake." I said.

"Yeah, but what happened to everyone else?" Rogue asked.

"I don't know." I said. 

 ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

That's all i have for today but i hope you enjoy it. I am going to have a chapter where it becomes a bonding moment for Erza, Minerva and Kagura. I am think about have a couple of chapters about Kagura and something happened with her guild that she needs help from sabertooth so that a plan. I hope you've enjoyed this. bye.