Snake Charmer vs Ophiuchus

Libra's POV

Leo had told Yukino about Ophiuchus's past and left with her key. Yukino sat on her bed holding a pillow worried.

"So, she's a fallen spirt?" She asked.

"No, well not- a little bit." I said thinking about it. 

"She killed a wizard." Yukino.

"It wasn't her intent, the King granted her a pardon because she was defending me. I told him it was an interference." I told Yukino.

"She wants to kill me because her friend was killed." Yukino said.

"Yes, but Ophiuchus would never let that happened." I told her.

"Tell me Libra, You gave her key to Leo. Is he gonna break it?" She asked.

I wasn't prepared for that question.

"Only if she says so." That's not much better.

"And when will she say that?" Yukino asked.

"If-,"

"If I come near you." That voice, I turned around to see her behind me I jumped in front of Yukino. 

"That won't work this time." She said. She pulled out a gun with a needle on the end, only figured it was a poison dart with snake venom knowing her. 

She hit me with her chart paper in the stomach knocking me to ground. It hurts especially at that time of month. 

"Yukino!" I yelled as well as Sting and Minerva as they ran into the room. Snake charmer pulled the trigger. I was blinded by a purple and white light clash together. 

As the light vanished it revealed Ophiuchus holding her hand to the edge of the gun with the needle barely poking through the other side of her hand. 

"Yukino get out of here." Ophiuchus ordered as Yukino went with Minerva and Sting.

"Ophiuchus?" I asked not knowing what to do.

"You too, This is my fight." She demanded. 

Ophiuchus's POV

"Now you wanna play?" Snake charmer asked.

"Never wanted to, But you can't help it can you?" I asked.

"Remember you started this, i'm just going to finish it." Snake Charmer said.

"Whatever you say." I told her.

"Ready for an examination?" She asked.

"Are you?" I asked.

I pulled out stethoscopes but she quickly came at me knocking them from my hand and she pushed me out the window. I fell to the ground and barely landed on my knees. I grabbed my chart cutter and she kicked it from my hand as she jumped at me.

"So, just plain hand to hand combat?" I asked.

"It's not my fault you can't keep a grip on your stuff." She said back.

I know I can't become a snake thanks to her being here. She is the snake charmer after all.

She pulled out her syringe with of course snake venom. I grabbed my flute and as she fired I redirected her attack back at her. She walked closer every attack.

The closer she attacked the little time I'd have to redirect her attack. And attack exploded in my face and I was thrown back and into a building. All the dust covered my face.

"Done already?" She asked as she came at me as a snake. I managed to get my tongue depressor out and shove it in her mouth. 

"Damn." I said. there's nothing I can do. I can't seal here away again that was a one time deal.

I grab some stethoscopes and threw them in her mouth. She bit down and almost took me with her. I grabbed my Stethoscopes and I was going to scream but I remembered what Aquarius told me. 

I threw more stethoscopes but around her. I then yelled into the stethoscope.

The snake charmer backed up and tossed around then she turned back into and human and in her mouth she had at least three stethoscopes and she spit them out.

"Damn you," She said, "You'll pay for that." She said.

"Not today." I said.

"Tsk." She said as she looked down to here leg and saw a snake has bitten her.

"Get out of here. I didn't bring you here." She said.

"Your right," I said as looked my way.

"YOU didn't bring them." I said as I picked up a black mamba and a Dendroaspis polylepis and placed them around me. The black mamba rested on the shoulders and the Dendroaspis was on my hips and went to my arm.

"You can't summon snakes only a snake charmer." She said as snakes rose from the ground around her.

"It's about time you learned, I am you and you are me." I said as she shook her head.

"Everything you are, don't forget I was you, I am you, I will always be you. You call yourself the snake charmer? I got news for you honey. You are apart of me. You are me. You belong to me. You always have been and always will be. Still think your the snake charmer. I got news...I'm the Snake Charmer." I said.

The snakes began to run off me and surrounded her. They circled her and tripped her. 

"That's how much that girl means to you?" She asked as more snakes came from the ground and began to bury her.

"I guess if one girl can bring this part on you out she's worth sparing." She said. She was covered with snakes as if she was standing in a snakes nest and doing nothing to get away.

"I haven't seen this part of you in years." She said.

"Shut up." I said as the snakes buried her completely. Even wrapped up she could still talk, even if we get bitten it has no effect.

"You are twisted like a true snake." She said as the snakes moved around on a hill.

I tapped my foot and the snakes disbanded. I thanked the Black Mamba as they left. Snake Charmer was on the ground with bite marks and her magic was drained.

She soon vanished within me and she was of no fear anymore.

I looked to the doors of the guild and saw Yukino and her friends. Even Libra and Aquarius.

"Glad your safe Yukino." I said as I turned to go to the Celestial spirt world.

"Where you going?" Yukino asked. I don't know.

"You don't need to hide your emotions anymore. Your free." Libra said. Free. It's been so long. Since I heard that word and since I have been Fr..free to feel.

"It's almost chrismas we are going to give out presents, stay." Minerva said.

I'm free I guess it couldn't hurt.

"Sure." I said freely.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I know it's late but I was busy for so long going to see family making cookies and playing a 1hour game of white elephant. But this is it. I hope you guys enjoyed. I would love to here what you guys got for Christmas or Hanukkah, or any other holiday you have. I got a Darth Vader coin bank and the outsiders book. :) oh and a fairy tail scroll poster thingy I reall don't know what to call it. bye.