7.Jeon Jungkook's Weakness

After hearing that Lisa was not getting married, Jungkook felt immense joy in his heart. But when the thought of her being heartbroken striked his mind his body froze. He had to make sure that she doesn't do anything stupid. He was very sure that God had given him a second chance to have her. He had to find her.

As Jungkook boarded his car, he looked at his istant,"Where is she?"

"Sir Miss Kim has just hailed a taxi. Our men are following her."

Jungkook scrunched his eye brows 'Taxi? Where is she going now'

"Sir I got the location. Are we going there?"

After hearing Eunwoo questions, Jungkook threw dangerous draggers at him. Seeing Jungkook's dangerous expression, Eunwoo thought 'Stupid Eunwoo stupid question obviously we have to follow Ms Kim.'

Without looking at his boss Eunwoo gave the chauffeur the address and asked him to start the car.

During the whole journey there was pin drop silence in the car. When the chauffeur and Eunwoo saw the cold expression on Jungkook's face they were terrified. Eunwoo was silently praying to God 'Why God Why why can't my boss be like a normal boss. Why does he have to be so cold and dangerous? Huhuhuhu'

"Where is she heading to?"

" Ms Kim is heading towards the cliff"

When Jungkook heard the word 'CLIFF' his world suddenly stopped. He could feel his body turning numb.' Cliff, why would she go to a cliff? Is she really going to... no no I cannot let that happen.'

" Drive faster" he yelled at the chauffeur.

After hearing his boss yell , the chauffeur gulped his saliva," Yes sir." And then he increased his speed.

During the whole journey, after every minute Jungkook shouted at the chauffeur to drive faster. Eunwoo had never seen his boss so impatient and nervous. He was by Jungkook's side for 3 years and today was the first time he was seeing him in a miserable and helpless state. Seeing Jungkook like this , Eunwoo was sure about one thing that his cold and aloof Boss also had a weakness and that weakness was Ms Kim Lalisa.

After countless minutes of waiting the car finally stopped,"Sir we have arrived ".

Without glancing at his istant and chauffeur Jungkook got off his car and started walking towards the cliff.

As he was walking he could feel his legs becoming numb thoughts like 'what If I am late? What if I lose her forever this time? What if I won't be able to save her' were revolving in his mind.

Just as he was busy with his thoughts, he saw a familiar back. He breathed a sigh of relief.

Just as Jungkook was thanking God , he saw that she was standing in the edge of that cliff with her eyes closed. He understood what she was trying to do. His heart ached for her. He wanted to go and hug her and say that she was not alone he was there for her.

He quickly walked towards and grabbed her by her waist and said,"Do you really think ending your life is going to help?"

As Lisa turned around and looked at him, Jungkook could feel butterflies in his stomach. Seeing her stand so close to him made his heart skip a beat. He noticed that her eyes were red 'may be she has been crying since a really long time'. Then he saw red cheeks and then her lips. Suppressing his urge to kiss her he said,"Instead of wasting your life like this why don't you do something productive with it"

"What do you mean?" Hearing her sweet voice he couldn't help himself from smiling.

After a long pause he said ,"Marry me."