167.Jealous Jeon

Brushing his hands on her hair, Jungkook said, "Fine you can go and meet him."

Lisa laughed and said, "I am not going today."

"Huh?"

"I'll go tomorrow." Lisa said.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "No meet him today and finish it off. I don't want that man to ruin my tomorrow too."

Lisa smiled and asked, "Are you sure Mr Jeon?"

"Yes. But you have to promise me that you will come back to me?" Jungkook said.

Lisa laughed and said, "As if I can run away from you."

"You can call him at Red hood cafe. I guess can I spare a table for him." Jungkook said.

Lisa laughed and said, "I"ll just message him."

"Ya whatever." Jungkook said.

Picking up her phone from the bed, Lisa was about to message Sehun when she noticed Jungkook's gloomy expression.

Passing her phone to Jungkook, she chuckled, "Here why don't you type it for me."

Grabbing the phone from Lisa's hand, Jungkook quickly typed something and the tossed the phone back on the bed.

"Don't text him ever again." Jungkook said.

Cupping his face, Lisa said, "You look cute when you are jealous Mr Jeon."

Lifting her up in his arms, Jungkook said, "Let's go home. I cannot wait any longer."

...

Oh Mansion.

Sehun was having his lunch along with his family members when he received a message from Lisa saying: ROSE HOOD CAFE, 6 PM.

Sehun smiled after reading the message.

Yeri who was sitting beside him raised his eyebrows and asked, "Sehun why are you smiling?"

Sehun cleared his throat and said, "It's nothing."

"We are going for a part tonight. So why don't you take Yeri out for dinner?" Father Oh said.

"That is a nice idea. We did not have dinner outside since a really long time." Yeri said excitedly.

Placing his chopstick down, Sehun said, "I have an important meeting tonight. So I won't be able to take you out tonight."

"Your meetings are never scheduled at night." Yeri said.

"Go out with your friends if you want to. I am done eating." After saying this Sehun left the dinner area.

Yeri tightened her grip around the chopstick.

"Don't mind him dear. Sehun is just a bit stressed these days." Mother Oh said.

Giving her a weak smile, Yeri nodded her head.

.....

Inside the bedroom.

Sehun was taking out something from a big suitcase when Yeri entered the room.

The suitcase was stuffed with cards, dried roses, some boxes and many other things.

Picking up a card from the suitcase, Yeri asked, "What are these?"

Snatching the card back, Sehun said, "It's nothing."

"Are these the gifts that elder sister gave you when you both were dating?" Yeri asked.

Sehun did not say anything and started stuffing everything inside a carton.

"I am asking to something Sehun." Yeri shouted.

Sehun frowned and said, "It's none of your business so stay out of it alright."

"I am your wife. How is this not my business?" Yeri shouted.

No answer.

Grabbing his hand, Yeri said, "Talk to me Sehun."

Jerking her hand away, Sehun said, "Did you talk to me before taking those contraceptive pills? Did you?"

"l-l..."

"No you didn't. If you can take decisions for yourself without consulting me then even I can do that." Sehun said.

Lifting the box in his arms, Sehun left the room leaving the miserable Yeri behind.

After Sehun left, Yeri collapsed on the floor and cried to her heart content.

Wiping her tears away, Yeri grabbed her phone and called Sehun's assistant.

"Yes Madam." The assistant said.

"Does Sehun has any meeting tonight?" Yeri asked.

"No Madam. Sir had asked me to clear his schedule for today because he had to meet someone important." The assistant said.

Yeri's heart skipped a beat when she heard that. "Someone important. Is it Elder sister" she thought.

"Do you know where the meeting is?" Yeri asked.

"I am sorry madam but I have no idea about that." The assistant said.

"Okay. Don't tell Sehun that I had called." After saying the Yeri hung up the call.

After handing up the call, Yeri thought for a while and dailed one more number.

"Yes dear." The man from the other side said.

"I want a favour from you." Yeri said.

The man chuckled and said, "I am always ready to help you. But you know what to do."

"I am not having sex with you." Yeri said.

"Just accompany for the night and we will see." The man said.

"I want you to trail my husband tonight and tell me his whereabouts." Yeri said.

The man laughed and said, "I"ll send the car to fetch you tomorrow night."

"Okay." Yeri said before hanging up the call.