45.Cancelled

Inside the office

Jungkook carefully placed Lisa in the couch. He then gently touched her hand and said, "I am sorry. This happened because of me. I was late."

Lisa shook her head and gave him a smile, "No it wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself."

Seeing that Lisa was trying to trying to hide her pain behind her smile, Jungkook became more furious. He was about to call out for Eunwoo when the door opened. Eunwoo came in with a doctor.

Jungkook got up and allowed the doctor to treat Lisa.

Seeing the furious expression on his boss's face, Eunwoo sighed. He was very sure that this was the end of Jung Eunha. Either she is going to die or she is going to half dead. Jungkook would never let her go.

The doctor examined Lisa's wound and said, "It's nothing so serious. I'll give her a ointment and it will be okay. And for back, it's just a simple sprain. Rest for a day and she'll be fine."

Jungkook shook his head and said, "How can you say that it's not serious? Look at the wound properly. Even I can say that it is something serious. Check again."

Seeing a murderous kind of a look in Jungkook face, the doctor gulped and examined the wound again. The wound of not as serious as Jungkook thought it was but to satisfy Jungkook the doctor prescribed some medicines and painkiller for her back.

Giving the prescription to Eunwoo and after seeing the doctor out, Jungkook sat beside Lisa.

Placing a pillow below her head, he said, "You take some rest. We will go home after sometime okay."

Lisa nodded her head and closed her eyes.

After confirming that his wife had fallen asleep, Jungkook got up and walked towards the window. He then took out his phone and dialed a number.

Within one ring, a person answered is phone, "Boss."

Jungkook narrowed her eyes and asked, "Is the work done?"

"Yes Boss. She is in the room right now. What do you want to do with her? Can I kill her or atleast torture her?"

Jungkook took a deep breath and said, "Wait for my instructions. Don't give her anything to eat or drink till I come there. I personally want to greet her."

Understanding what his boss meant, Min Yoongi sighed. He was sure that the person inside the room had done something really very terrible that had angered his boss so much that he personally wanted to torture her.

...

Jungkook ended the call and returned to his seat. Looking at the woman who was fast asleep on the couch, he breathed a sigh of relief. He could not help but blame himself for whatever happened..

As he was mending with his thoughts, the receptionist came in and said, "Sir Mr Oh wants to meet you."

Hearing Sehun's name Jungkook frowned. He had initially decided to leave few of the Oh and Jeon collaborations untouched but what Sehun has done today, Jungkook was determined to destroy him even more. How dare he hurt this wife?

Jungkook gestured the receptionist to send Sehun inside. He then walked towards Lisa and covered her with a blanket.

As Sehun entered the office, he saw Jungkook placing a blanket on Lisa and caressing her cheeks.

Sehun pursed his lips and said, "Mr Jeon I advice you to stay away from this woman. She is nothing but a piece pod trash."

Jungkook clenched his hands into a fist. He tried his best to control his anger. His fathers words kept ringing in his ears 'A cat doesn't kill a mouse immediately after he catches it'

Walking towards his desk, Jungkook said, "I advice Mr Oh to stay out of my personal life. Since you are here to talk about business then let's just do that."

Sehun sat on the chair and said, "Off course I have come here to talk about the collaboration or Imperial city."

Jungkook picked up his documents and said, "About that. I have canceled the collaboration."

Sehun narrowed his eyes and asked, "Why?"

Jungkook caually answered and said, "No specific reasons."

Sehun decided to ignore it and said, "Okay then what about the project of the turtle town."

Flipping through his documents, Jungkook answered, "Even that is canceled."

Sehun clenched his teeth and said, "Okay then let's talk about the project of the plaza complex."

Without even looking at Sehun, Jungkook said, "Cancelled."

Sehun slammed his hands on the table and shouted, "What is the meaning of this Mr Jeon?"

Jungkook looked towards his sleeping wife and said, "Keep your voice low. Can't you see that someone is sleeping."

Sehun curled up his fist and said, "Is this because of her?"

Jungkook leaned back and said, "This business belongs to me. Nobody has a say on any decision that I make."

Sehun slammed his hands on the desk once more and said, "Nonsense."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and said, "Shout one more time and disturb her sleep and I'll make sure that you regret being alive."

Sehun gulped in fear. He knew how fierce and dangerous Jungkook was. He decided to talk to him sweetly and slove this matter.