66.Personally

Lisa raised her eyebrows, "Ohh is that so."

Taehyung nodded her head and said, "She was very annoying."

"What did Jungkook do?" Lisa asked

Noticing a tinge of jealousy and insecurity in his sister-in-law's voice, Taehyung cleared his throat and said, "Ahh forget it sister-in-law."

Lisa pulled him back and said, "Brother-in-law that was not the answer that I was expecting."

Taehyung shook his head and said, "Okay sister-in-law I will tell you but you have promise me that you will not tell bro that I told you this."

As Lisa nodded his head, Taehyung continued, "Bro told me that he will meet the eldest daughter of the Rushi entertainment afterwards. He also told me not to get involved it this as he will PERSONALLY deal with her."

Lisa rubbed the space between her brows and said, "Oh is that so. Then Okay. Let's go down everyone is waiting for us."

After saying this Lisa increased her pace and started walking downstairs.

Taehyung was still in shock. He had thought that Lisa would be very angry and would bash his brother. Catching Lisa's pace, Taehyung said, "Ehh sister-in-law you don't have anything else to say or ask?"

Lisa shook her head, "No."

Taehyung frowned. He had purposely lied because he wanted to get back to his brother but nothing happened.

Lisa on the other hand was feeling very uneasy 'He is just meeting her for business. What is wrong with you Lisa?' She tried to brush those thoughts away but nothing was working.

....

When Lisa and Taehyung entered the dinning area, everyone was already sitting and all the dishes were already served.

When Jungkook saw his wife, he smiled. He stood up and pulled a chair for her and said, "Come sit here. We were waiting for you."

When Lisa saw her husband's handsome face, she wanted to roll her eyes and give him a good beating. But she controlled her wild feelings and quietly sat on the chair.

Jungkook kept on placing food on Lisa's plate.

Lisa sighed and quietly ate whatever he was serving her.

All the other family members could not help but smile after seeing the couple.

Mother Jeon passed Lisa some pork ribs and said, "Lisa tomorrow invite your brother and father here for dinner. Since you all don't want to have a wedding anytime soon, we will atleast have to throw a party for your welcome. We will have discuss and decide the date with your father."

Lisa pursed her lips and said, "That is not necessary mother. I-"

"It is important child. You are a part of our family now and everyone needs to know that." Grandma Jeon said.

"Your Grandma is right." Grandpa Jeon added.

Feeling helpless, Lisa looked at Jungkook for help but when she saw a broad smile on his face, she decided to let the elders decide.

Jungkook placed his hand on Lisa's shoulder and said, "You can also invite your friend An Rosé tomorrow."

Lisa smiled broadly and asked, "I can?"

Mother Jeon laughed and said, "Yes you can. You can invite whoever you want. This is your house."

Lisa nodded her head and continued eating.

.....