129.Excellent Plan

"Ahh Mr 8 I knew that you would call." Simon said.

Sehun paused for a while and said, "I want to accept your offer but-"

Simon chuckled and said, "No buts or why's Mr Oh. Once we become business partners, you will listen to me." Pausing for a while, Simone said, "And I will listen to you."

Sehun narrowed is eyes. He was still feeling something weird.

"I want to sigh a contract with you." Sehun said.

Simon grinned and said, "Your terms and conditions and my signature."

"I will ask someone to contact you once the contract is ready." After saying this Sehun hung up the call.

"How was it?" Yeri asked anxiously.

Sehun sighed and said, "He agreed. However I still feel that this isn't a good a idea."

"You are thinking too much. He is probably an angel sent by God to save us and I genuinely feel that he is a good man. He will surely help us." Yeri said.

Sehun who was still confused did not say anything.

....

Somewhere in country S.

After hanging up the phone call, Simon's lips curled upwards. This was something that was very important in order to execute his plan. Sehun was his biggest weapon.

When Simon asked someone to investigate about Lisa, he heard about the story between Sehun and Lisa. He was shocked when he heard that Lisa actually loved someone else but the main question was why did she marry Jungkook when she loved someone else? This made him very curious.

When he asked someone to investigate further, the fact about Lisa and Jungkook's flash marriage came into light. He probably guessed that Lisa did not love Jungkook. He initially thought that Jungkook was with Lisa because he fancied her body but later he realised that Jungkook truly treasured Lisa a lot. Lisa had no feelings for Jungkook and Jungkook was aware of this, so wouldn't it be easy to create a little misunderstanding between the two of them?

With this thought, he decided to use this against Jungkook. Simon planned to use Sehun in order to create misunderstanding between the Jeon couple. But when he saw Lisa protecting Jungkook from the attacker by sacrificing herself, Simon was a bit disappointed. For a moment he thought that Lisa did love Jungkook. But when he realised that how madly Lisa was in love with Sehun few weeks back, Simon quickly brushed away that thought as he felt that it was impossible for someone to fall in love with someone else within such a short span. He thought that Lisa was a stupid woman and had saved Jungkook just out of humanity.

Simon was now looking forward to his plan which he thought was excellent. But did he really think that the new Jeon couple did not share a strong bond? Did he really think that it would be too easy to create a misunderstanding between the two of them? Did he really think that his plan was excellent and that he could really defeat Jeon Jungkook?

....

Hospital

"How are the reports?" Jungkook asked.

Picking up the reports, Jin said, "Well everything seems good but your wife is too skinny and lacks hemoglobin in her blood. Don't you feed her?"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. Snatching the reports from Jin's hand he started reading it. It was true. Lisa was a bit underweight and lacked hemoglobin in her blood.

"What is the solution to this?" Jungkook asked.

Jin tilted his head and said, "Well nothing much. Feed her with healthy food. Though we successfully drained out the poison from her body but still I will like to keep her under my observation for few days to be on the safer side."

Jungkook nodded his head and asked, "Is my poison ready?"

Jin frowned and said, "What do you mean by 'My poison'? I am the one who is making it so it is mine okay."

"Just answer my question." Jungkook said.

"I am working on it." Jin said.

Getting up from his seat, Jungkook said, "You better complete it before the deadline otherwise I will feed you with that incomplete poison of yours."

Jin stormed his feet and said, "Stop threatening me like that."

Jungkook chuckled and said, "What are you going to do about it?"

Thinking for a while, Jin said, "I'll will tell your wife about the girl whom you fancied since college." Though Jin left the country for quite a few years, he used to call Jimin once in a while. That is the time when Jimin told him about a girl whom Jungkook liked but later Jimin told him that the girl was getting married to someone else. Jin felt bad for his friend at that time. But now when he saw Jungkook happy with his wife, Jin felt happy for him.

Jungkook laughed and said, "Sure you can tell her."

Jin widened his eyes shock, "You are not scared?"

"Scared of what?" Jungkook asked.

"That I will tell your wife about your so called I don't know college crush May be." Jin said.

"Go ahead." After saying this Jungkook left while Jin stood there in daze.