71.Gift

After Lisa finished eating, she quickly went upstairs to get ready.

After getting ready when she rushed downstairs, she saw Mother Jeon, Jungkook and Father Jeon arguing amongst themselves.

"Only three of us are going out." Mother Jeon shouted.

"Listen to me darling. Take me with you. I'll help you carry bags." Father Jeon said.

"It's not safe outside. You should take us with you Mother." Jungkook said.

Mother Jeon narrowed her eyes and said, "Okay fine since it's not safe outside, Taehyung will come with us."

Pointing towards Taehyung, Jungkook said, "How on earth do you think will this mouse save you if something happens."

"Hey who do you think you are calling a mouse." Taehyung shouted.

Walking towards Lisa, Taehyung hooked his arm around Lisa's arms and said, "I'll protect everyone, specially sister-in-law."

Looking towards Lisa, he continued, "Come sister-in-law let's go."

Lisa giggled nodded her head. While passing through Jungkook, she said, "Goodbye Mr Jeon."

At last Father Jeon and Jungkook could only watch their wives leave without taking them.

Seeing their sad faces, Grandpa Jeon snoffed and said, "What made you think that they will take you? Come here let's discuss business."

.....

When they reached the shopping mall it was already 3pm. Since they had very less time left, four of them decided to divide themselves into two groups. Mother Jeon and grandma Jeon went together while Taehyung followed Lisa.

After buying the all the things which were required for the dinner party, L8sa decided to buy something for her brother.

When Taehyung and Lisa entered a store, the manager of the store came running towards them and said," Mr Jeon it's a pleasure to have to here. How can I help you?"

Pointing towards Lisa, Taehyung said, "She is my sister-in *ahem ahem* I mean she is my sister and she wants to buy something for her brother."

Turning towards Lisa, the manager widened his eyes in shock, "Ms Kim I am so sorry I did not see you earlier."

Lisa slightly nodded her head, "I want to buy some thing for my younger brother.".

"Yes Yes. I will get my best employee to assist you." The manager then rushed inside.

Taking the bags from Lisa's hand, Taehyung said, "Shop freely sister-in-law. Don't worry about me. I am am quite patient when it comes to shopping."

The manager came back and said, "Ms Kim these two will assist you. Feel free to ask anything." Turning towards Taehyung, the manger said," Mr Jeon you should bring your brother along with you sometime. He rarely visits the our store."

.....

After examining each and everything present in the store, Lisa ended up picking up a shirt for Hyunjin.

After asking the attendant to packed the shirt, she was about to go back to Taehyung, her eyes fell on a particular tie which was properly showcased. Walking towards the showcase, she couldn't take her eyes off it. The tie reminded Lisa about Jungkook.

As she was examining the tie, the store manager walked towards her and said, "Ms Kim sure has great taste. This tie is a very unique one. There is only five such ties in the whole world."

"I'll take it. Pack it for me." She said.

.....

When Lisa was about to hand her credit card to the manager, Taehyung quickly stopped, "Please sis let me."

Taking the Golden card from his pocket, he told the manager, "Charge everything in this card."

The mangers hand shook while taking the card from Taehyung. There were only four such cards in country S and Jungkook was one them who owned the golden card. Smiling at Taehyung, the manager said, "Mr Jeon surely dotes in his younger brother a lot. He even ended up giving you his credit card."

Taehyung gave the manager a weak smile. Only he knew that if Lisa was not going out with him, his brother would never give him this card.

"Taehyung I am buying all this. You don't have to pay for all this." Lisa said.

Taehyung stuck his tongue out and said, "Who said I am buying all this? Brother gave me this card when we were about to leave and he told me to charge everything that you buy or eat in this card."

Taking out her black card,she said, "Please bill the tie in this card."

The manger took both the cards in his hand and walked towards the billing counter.

"But sister-in-law brother said-"

"Does your brother want to pay for his own gift also?"

Taehyung cheekily smiled and said, "You bought gift for brother."

Lisa smiled at Taehyung. She had really started liking Taehyung a lot. His smile and his childish behaviour reminded her about Hyunjin a lot, "Hmmm. Taehyung could you please carry all of this I have to use the ladies room."

Taehyung nodded his head and said, "Okay sister-in-law. I'll follow you after billing everything."

...

Outside the washroom, Lisa bumped into someone.

"I am so sor-"

"We meet again Mrs Jeon."

Hearing a familiar voice, Lisa lifted her head up.