84.Mistress

When Lisa and Jennie came out of the room, Jungkook was playing with Ben.

Jennie smiled and said, "Brother Jungkook really loves Ben a lot."

Lisa smiled and nodded her head. She did not say anything but stared at Jungkook. Her husband was really a great man. Looking at how caring and loving he was towards Ben, Lisa wondered how much Jungkook would pamper his own child.

When Jungkook saw Lisa smiling at him, he said, "Eveything Okay."

Lisa nodded her head.

"Everything is done brother. I'll send your and sister-in-laws clothes to the Jeon Mansion." Jennie said.

Jungkook patted her head and said, "You have to come to the Jeon mansion tonight with Ben. Mother wants all of us to go together tomorrow."

Jennie nodded her head, "I'll be there don't worry."

Ben clapped his hands and said, "I'll meet grandpa and grandma today?"

Lisa pulled his cheeks and said, "Yes you will."

"Will beautiful auntie also be there." Ben asked.

Ruffling his soft hair, Lisa said, "Yes I will be there."

"Okay so we will leave now. I'll send someone to pick you both up tonight." Jungkook said.

After bidding goodbye to Jennie and Ben, Lisa and Jungkook left the store.

As they were walking towards there car, Jungkook placed his hands on Lisa's shoulder and asked, "What happened?"

Leaning against his firm chest, Lisa said, "You are a very good person Mr Jeon."

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Tell me something I don't know." Looking at his watch, Jungkook said, "It's already 3:45. You age to meet your sister at 4. Let go."

Lisa felt a bit reluctant to go but with Jungkook by her side, she felt safe.

.....

After ten minutes, they arrived outside the cafe..

Running his hands down her soft hair, Jungkook said, "I'll be waiting for you outside. Okay? If anything happens just give me a call."

Lisa nodded her head and stepped out of the car.

....

Inside the cafe.

As Lisa entered the cafe, she started looking for Yeri.

Yeri raised her hand and shouted, "Elder Sister I am here."

Walking towards her, Lisa sat in the chair and said, "What is it that you want to say?"

Yeri smiled and said, "You did not even greet me." Pausing for a while she said, "Anyway I understand that I deserve your cold treatment."

Lisa smiled and said, "Atleast you know something."

Yeri smiled and said, "Elder sister did you receive any invitation today?"

Lisa shook her head, "No."

Yeri smirked and took out an invitation from her bag. Placing the invitation on the table, she said, "This is the invitation from the Jeon's. Their eldest son, Jeon Jungkook got married and tomorrow they are throwing a welcome party for her tomorrow."

Lisa smiled and asked, "What it has to do with me then?"

"I know you tried to seduce Jeon Jungkook in order to save Kim Corporation." Yeri said.

Lisa widened her eyes in shock and thought 'Why will I seduce my own husband?'

Yeri smirked and continued, "But What happened in the end? Jeon Jungkook got married to someone else and he did not even care to send you an invitation. What did you think before offering your body to him? You thought that he would make you his wife if you offer him your body?" Pausing for a while, she continued, "Big people like him have lots and lots of women whom they can sleep with."

Lisa rolled her eyes and said, "Get to the point."

Yeri smiled and said, "Jeon Jungkook is a married man now so stop seducing him. I know you also fancy Siquan but don't forget that he is also married now. You know what people will call you if you share any kind of physical relationship with a married man? A Mistress. Don't dirty our families reputation like this."

Lisa almost choked at her sisters words and thought 'What mistress? I am Jeon Jungkook's lawfully wedded wife for God sake.' She smiled and said, "What Family? Which family? Let me tell you Mrs Oh that you are no more a part of the Kim family."

Ignoring her words, Yeri said, "Elder sister do you know there is one thing that a wife has but a mistress can never have." Placing her left hand on the table, she touched her wedding ring and said, "A wedding ring."

Lisa froze when she heard what her sister had said. Lifting her left hand up and realised that there was actually no ring in her hand, she felt disappointed and angry at the same time. She wasn't angry with Yeri as time would show her whether she was a mistress or not. But she was angry with Jungkook. Though they were married, that man never cared to give her a wedding ring neither did he wear one. Though she knew that she was Jungkook's lawfully wedded wife but at this moment she felt like she was mistress and that felling was killing her.

Yeri smiled as she saw anger in Lisa's face. She inwardly praised herself as she had successfully made her sister look down at herself.

Placing her hand on Lisa's hand, Yeri said, "It's okay. It's never to late to repent. Remember one thing, you can never become a part of the Jeon family. You don't deserve it."

Getting up from her seat, Yeri said, "Since now you know that Jeon Jungkook is married, don't go around seducing his younger brother."

After saying this Yeri left the cafe.