136.Reasons And Respect

As soon as Rosé left, Jungkook grabbed Lisa's hand and said, "Let's go."

Retracting her hand back, Lisa said, "Leave my hand."

"We are going to the hospital." Jungkook said.

"I don't want to go anywhere with you." Lisa said.

Jungkook closed his eyes in order to calm himself down, "Lisa don't be stubborn."

"I am not being stubborn. I just don't want to go back to the hospital. I feel alone there." Lisa said.

"I'll be there with you. So-" before Jungkook could finish his sentence, Lisa let out a small laugh and said, "Yeah right you will be there with me just like last night."

Tightening his grip on her hand, Jungkook said, "Our fight is a different thing. You are not allowed to leave the hospital like that."

"Don't bother me. I am fine. You can go back wherever you were last night. Let me be okay." Lisa said with a dull voice.

"How did your wound reopen last night?" Jungkook asked.

Ignoring him, Lisa stared walking towards the closet.

Jungkook couldn't control his anger anymore, pulling her towards him Jungkook shouted, "Answer me Lisa."

Pushing him back with all her strength Lisa shouted, "Why? Why should I tell you? Why do you want to know everything about me when you don't want to tell me anything about you?" Pausing for a while, Lisa said, "When you don't want to share anything don't expect me to tell you anything."

Pulling Lisa harshly towards him, Jungkook sai d,"Why are you stressing over such a small matter? Just let go okay. I don't want to say anything to you and I have my reasons okay. Can't you just respect that?"

Lisa laughed and said, "Okay fine. I left the hospital because I have my reasons. I hope even Mr Jeon can respect that."

"Those two are totally different things." Jungkook.

"They are the same for me." Lisa said.

"Don't be so stubborn Lisa." Jungkook said.

"I am not being stubborn. I just want to you respect my decision the same way you want me to respect yours." Lisa said. Pausing for a while, Lisa let out a laugh and said, "I feel like an idiot right now. What do you think I am Jungkook? Sometimes you treat me so good and make me feel so special. You make me feel like as if I am the most important person in your life but the very next moment you make me feel like as if I am nothing to you. You told me that you will stay with me every time but still you left me alone in that hospital at night."

"You know that is not true." Jungkook said.

Pushing him away, Lisa said, "Then why? Why are you feeling reluctant to tell me why were you attacked and who was that attacker?".

"I have my reasons." Jungkook said.

"You know how I felt when I saw someone attacking you? You know how scared I was for your life." Pausing for a while, Lisa continued, "All you keep saying is that you have your reasons. What reasons? I would love to hear your reasons that are stopping you from telling your wife the truth. I have the right to know Jungkook. Don't you feel that I am being wronged?"

Jungkook took a deep breath to calm himself down, "Lets not talk about this. Let's go to the hospital."

Tears started flowing down from Lisa's cheeks, "I am not going back to hospital even if I die. Do you understand that?"

"Stop acting stupid now." Jungkook said.

Pointing towards Jungkook, Lisa said, "If wanting to know about who exactly you are and why were to attacked is being stupid then I and stupid. If loving you and caring about you is being stupid then I am stupid."

Jungkook widened his eyes in shock and asked, "What did you say?"

Before Lisa could answer, she started feeling dizzy again. Holding her head with one hand, she tried to steady herself.

"Lisa." Jungkook tried to hold her hand. But before he could even touch her hair, Lisa took few steps backwards.

Leaning against the closet, Lisa said, "Don't touch me. You can have all the privacy and respect that you want. I won't bother you. Just go away from here before I start hating myself for loving you so much."

Jungkook felt a prick in his heart. He had really gone a bit overboard this time. She was his wife. She really had the right to know everything but he kept on ignoring her, "Lisa we will talk about this later. Let's go back You the hospital first. You don't look good."

Lisa laughed but before she could say anything, she passed out.

When Jungkook saw her collapsing on the ground, he quickly rushed towards her and caught her in his arms.

Taping her cheeks few times, Jungkook tried to wake her up.

Picking her up in his arms, Jungkook placed her on the bed and rushed downstairs.