197.Jisoo And Jin's Past IV

After telling her maternal grandfather everything, Jisoo broke down.

Wiping her tears away, her grandfather said, "You have suffered my child. Only if your mother was alive, you wouldn't be in this state. But don't worry your grandfather is still alive. I will take care of everything, whether it is your education or your basic needs. Everything will be taken care off."

Jisoo's uncle moved forward and patted her head, "Don't worry Jisoo. I will always try my best to protect you and give you everything that you want. You don't have to worry about anything."

"Thankyou uncle." Jisoo said.

Her uncle smiled and said, "Silly why are you thanking me. You are my little sisters own flesh and blood. It is my responsibility to protect you."

Jisoo nodded her head and said, "I want to fly back to country S first."

Her grandfather frowned and asked, "Why country S?"

"I have to take care of few things there." Jisoo said.

"Okay. I'll book a ticket for you." Her uncle said.

Her mother, Ji Hulin was the only daughter of the legendary Ji family of country S. Being the only daughter, everyone dotted on her and loved her a lot.

The assets and fortune of the Jin family was much more higher than the Si family.

After her mom died, Grandpa Ji broke his ties with father Si as he was not fond of him but grandpa Ji loved Jisoo a lot.

After Jisoo moved to country S, she stopped visiting her maternal home.

Grandpa Jin used to visit her every now and then in country S.

Next day.

Jisoo's flight was scheduled in the evening.

Placing the new credit cards that her uncle has given her inside her bag, Anna left for country S.

Throughout the whole journey, Anna was very excited and happy to tell Jin that everything was now over and they could live a happy life starting from today.

With the same excitement and energy, Jisoo rushed towards Jin's apartment as soon as her plane landed in country S.

By the time she reached Jin's place, it was past midnight.

Taking out his apartment keys from her bag, Anna opened the door.

As soon as she entered the apartment, she frowned.

The apartment which used to be neat and tidy was now in a mess.

Empty alcohol bottles were lying on the floor.

"Ohh look who is here? Our newly wed bride." Jin said.

Jisoo frowned.

Walking towards her, Jin smiled and said, "Why are you here? Your husband couldn't satisfy you last night?"

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Jisoo asked.

Jin laughed and said, "Nonsense? What nonsense? I am talking sense."

"Jin, What is all this?" Jisoo asked.

Jin smirked and said, "Forget about all this. You tell me first who is good in bed? Your newly wed husband or me?"

"Stop this shit. What are you talking about?" Jisoo asked.

Jin chuckled and said, "But this is not right Jisoo. You should have invited me in your wedding or were you scared that I would tell him about the passionate night that we had spent together just before he married you?"