156.Things

Lisa  blushed and lowered her head.

Mother Jeon laughed and said, "Remember that your mom and dad are growing old. Don't make us wait for a very long time."

Lisa nodded her head.

.....

After mother Jeon left, Lisa sat in the garden for a while thinking about Jungkook.

When she thought about the time which they had spent together, she smiled.

'Mother is right. We are already married so what's the point holding ourselves back.' Lisa thought.

Getting up from the seat, she rushed towards her bedroom.

....

Inside the bedroom.

Looking at the watch, Lisa said, "Okay it's just 10:30am now. I have lots of time."

Picking up her phone she first called Jin.

"Yo sister-in-law." Jin said.

"Jin are you at the hospital?" Lisa asked.

"Ya." Jin said.

"Cool. I'll come over within 15 minutes. I need to get my wounds checked and I also want to ask to few question. Oh also don't tell Jungkook about this meeting. Bye." After saying this Lisa hung up the call.

Walking towards the wardrobe, she grabbed a plain T-shirt and jeans.

She had to make sure whether her body was now strong enough to do things with Jungkook or not that is why she had to meet Jin. If she did not get herself checked first sure that Jungkook will not touch her.

Quickly changing her clothes, Lisa rushed out of the Mansion.

.....

Hospital

Exactly after 15 minutes, Lisa entered Mikes cabin.

As soon as Jin saw her, he smiled and said, "Hey sister-in-law."

Lisa smiled back and said, "I want you to quickly check me and tell me whether everything is okay or not."

Seeing Lisa's excitement to get herself checked, Jin wondered what might've happened, "Sister-in-law are you feeling any kind of discomfort, dizziness or anything else?"

Lisa shook her head and said, "No."

Jin raised his eyebrows and asked, "Then why do you suddenly want to get yourself checked? Your husband had asked me to come over to the Jeon Mansion tomorrow."

Lisa bit her lower lip and said, "Tomorrow or today it's the same thing right? And look I made your work easier. You don't have to come all the way to the mansion."

Jin nodded his head, "Okay. I'll quickly complete your checkup."

....

After half hour the reports of Lisa's test were in Jin's hand and he was looking at them.

"Everything seems fine. Your wound has completely healed.." Jin said.

Lisa scratched her forehead and asked, "So I can do whatever I want?"

Jin nodded his head and said, "Ya you can do whatever you want. You can eat whatever you want."

"That is not what I meant." Lisa said.

"Then?" Jin asked.

Lisa took few deep breaths and asked, "Can I -I mean we. Can we-"

"Ohh sister-in-law you want to party with us. Ya cool I'll call Jimin over and then you can call Jungkook and then we can-" Jin said.

" No that is not what I meant." Lisa said.

When have her a blank look, she decided to be blunt and ask him.

"Can Jungkook and I do things. Is my body strong enough to handle that thing?" Lisa asked.

Jin almost choked at her words. Coughing few times, he said, "*cough* Ehh sister-in-law you can but you both can't be very rough."

Lisa's face has turned red by now. This was very embarrassing. She could only nod her head, "Okay then I'll take my leave. Don't tell Jungkook about this okay."

Jin nodded her head.

As he saw Lisa leave, Jin smiled and murmured, "Jungkook Bro is gonna have a lovely night today."

....