142.Hard To Understand

Soon Jungkook and Lisa got ready and went downstairs.

In the living area, Mother Jeon and grandma Jeon were sipping tea along with Jennie while Ben was drawing.

As soon as Ben saw his favourite uncle and beautiful aunty, he his crayon on the floor and ran towards them.

Hugging Jungkook's leg, Ben said, "Ben missed uncle a lot."

Jungkook pinched his cheeks and lifted him up.

"Beautiful aunty." Ben said stretching his tiny arms towards her.

Lisa was about take him in her arms when Jungkook said, "Ben your aunty is sick right now so she won't be able to hold you."

Ben blinking twice before nodding his head. Turning towards Lisa, Ben said, "Beautiful aunty get well soon and then give Ben a hug."

Lisa laughed and said, "Sure I will. I really miss my handsome Ben's hug."

"Sister-in-law." Jennie said.

Lisa rolled her eyes and said, "When did you start calling me sister-in-law? I met you before you and Taehyung got into a relationship okay so you have to address me the way you use to."

Jennie giggled and said, "Okay big sister. I am so sorry I couldn't visit you in the hospital. I couldn't leave Ben alone and Taehyung also had something important to deal with I his office."

Lisa chuckled and said, "It's fine Jennie. I wasn't dying there anyway. Now you will get to see my face everyday in here."

Pulling Lisa towards the couch, Jennie said, "Come big sister let's have tea together."

"She is going with me." Jungkook said.

"She just came back from the hospital yesterday and now you are taking her out." Mother Jeon scolded Jungkook.

Lisa shook her head and said, "Mom I was the one who insisted on going out. Actually I have only resting for the past few days. So I thought if I go out for a while I will feel fresh."

Mother Jeon smiled and said, "That is a really good idea child." Turning towards Jungkook, Mother Jeon said, "You don't have brains. Can't you take your wife out on your own. Don't you have sense? Did I raise you so poorly?"

Jungkook scratched his head helplessly and said, "Mom what are you trying to do? A while ago you scolded me because I was taking Lisa out and now you are scolding me because I am not taking her out. What are you exactly trying to do?"

"What I actually meant is couldn't you use your own brains and take your wife out sometimes? It shouldn't be Lisa who should remind you to take her out. It should be you who should do it without any reminder." Mother Jeon said.

Jungkook shook his head and sighed helplessly and murmured, "Women are sure hard to understand."

"What did you say?" Mother Jeon asked.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "Nothing mom. I am sorry it was my fault for not understanding that she wants to go out without her telling me. I will try not to repeat this mistake again."

Mother Jeon hummed in reply.

After some time, Lisa and Jungkook left for Jeon Corporation.

...

Meanwhile at Park Mansion, the servants were having a really tough time dealing with the mess created by their young Madam.

Throwing the last piece of clothing from the closet, Yeji pulled her hair in frustration and shouted, "Ahhhh I have nothing to wear."

Picking up a red dress, a maid asked, "Young Madam how about this?"

"I wore that last time we met." Yeji said while trying to find something appropriate from the huge pile of dresses. For the first time in her life she cursed herself for buying only casual jeans and tops.

"I really need more dresses." Yeji said.

"Dresses?" Jimin who was standing at the door said with a shocked expression.

Shaking his head, Jimin said, "Am I hallucinating things? Does Ms Park Yeji really wants to buy dresses for herself?"

Yeji pouted and said, "Brother Stop teasing me."

Jimin laughed and said, "Alright alright. Why do you suddenly want dresses?"

Yeji but her lower lip and said, "I just want them." Pulling Jimin's sleeves, Yeji said, "Please Brother help me shop."

Jimin shook his head. Taking his gold card from his pocket, he shoved it into Yeji's hand and said, "Here is the money. Go buy whatever you want but don't ask me to accompany you."

Yeji pouted her lips and said, "But I don't want to go alone."

"Go with your friends." Jimin said.

"But I don't have any." Yeji said.

Jimin raised his eyebrows.

Yeji rolled her eyes and said, "Fine Daisy is there but she is out of town right now."

Jimin sighed and said, "Fine I'll ask your sister-in-law to accompany you. But you cannot trouble her."

Yeji shrieked in excitement and asked, "Will she really accompany me?"

Jimin nodded her head and said, "Stop acting like a baby. Let me inform her first."

Walking out of the room, Jimin dialed Rosé's number.

"Yes baby." Rosé said.

Jimin laughed and said, "Oh so today I am your baby." Whenever he called her, she would call him out with different lovable cute names. Day before yesterday he was her cutie pie, yesterday he was her teddy bear and today baby.

"My baby is missing me?" Rosé asked.

"Your baby misses you every second." Jimin said.

Rosé laughed and said, "Stop being chessy Mr boyfriend and tell me what do you want?"

"Actually Yeji wanted to shop but had no one to accompany her so-" Before Jimin could finish speaking, Rosé said, "I will accompany her. Don't worry."

"Really?" Jimin asked.

Rosé giggled and asked, "Does she has your infamous gold card without any limit?"

"Yes." Jimin said.

Rosé laughed and said, "Then I will surely accompany her."

Jimin chuckled and said, "You are acting like as if you have never seen one. Your father has one."

Rosé rolled her eyes and said, "I am a responsible daughter. I don't want to waste his money. Besides why to trouble my father when I have a rich chick beside me."

Jimin almost choked at her words. 'RICH CHICK' who refers their boyfriend like that?

[Rosie posie lmao]

"I'll send the car and the driver together with Ling at your place after an hour. Will that be fine?" Jimin asked.

"That will be cool. I love you Mr boyfriend." Rosé said.

Jimin smiled and said, "You and Yeji can shop as much as you want. I'll take you out for dinner tonight."

"Okay." Rosé said.

Jimin smiled and said, "Rosé I love you more."