29.Jeon Taehyung

After they finished there snacks, Father Kim, Father Jeon, Grandpa Jeon and Jungkook went to the study room to discuss business while mother and grandma Jeon and Lisa decided to help Auntie Pi in the kitchen to prepare lunch.

They were making dumplings.

Seeing Mother Jeon folding the dumplings in a very beautiful manner, Lisa said, "Wow Mother these are beautiful."

Mother Jeon smiled and said, "
My mother taught me these. Come I'll teach you."

Lisa's face brightened when mother Jeon said that. She had never got a chance to learn something from her mother. She quickly nodded her head.

As mother Jeon was teaching Lisa how to wrap dumpling and man came rushing towards them and said, "Wow dumplings. I'll have one."

Mother Jeon slapped Taehyung's hands away and said, "They are not ready yet and where were you? All of us were here and only you were missing."

Taehyung gave a cheeky smile and said, "Something urgent came up in the company so I had to rush." He then turned towards his sister-in-law and said, "Ahh sister-in-law you are also making dumplings."

Lisa nodded her head. She could see that the man standing in front of him was very handsome. His facial features were similar to that of Jungkook.

Mother Jeon pushed Taehyung away and said, "Go and discuss business with your brother and other. Don't disturb us."

Taehyung pouted his lips and said, "Ahh I don't have any business there and you know that mom. I will not understand anything that they will say."

Lisa placed the dumping down and asked, "Why don't you work in the same company with your brother?"

Taehyung shook his head and said, "No sister-in-law we run different companies. It's like this my brother runs the Jeon corporation whereas I run the Globle entertainment which is also under the Jeon corporation. My brother is the president of global entertainment whereas I am the Vice President. But he never shows any kind of interest in the entertainment area so you can say that I run global entertainment all by myself."

Lisa knew that Global entertainment belonged to Jeon corporation. She had also heard that Global Entertainment was under the youngest son of the Jeon Corporation who was known to be very ruthless. He was feared by all in the entertainment industry.

Looking at Taehyung who was trying to steal dumplings from his mother every now and then, she could not believe that he was that ruthless person whom everyone in the entertainment industry feared. Lisa understood one thing whether it is Taehyung or Jungkook, they were only cold and ruthless when they were outside but once they were at home with their family they were different.

Seeing Lisa in daze Taehyung snapped his fingers in front of her face and said, "What happened sister-in-law what are you thinking about? Are you thinking about my brother."

Lisa lowered her head and did not say anything. Mother Jeon pulled Taehyung's ear and said, "You brat don't tease your sister-in-law like that. Go upstairs and call everyone down for lunch."

Taehyung shouted in pain and said, "Owwww mother that hurts. Okay okay leave me first. I am going."

After Taehyung left, they started placing everything on the table.